You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Orford cashes AGAIN? Say it ain't so.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,772
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

A little research this morning (I like to see who's doing what) reveals that Rich Orford, aka "ricorford" finished 4th of 173 in a £11 Tourney on Sky Poker last night, netting £84.79.

Not sure what Tourney it was (it finished at half-past Midnight), but perhaps the other Players were all sat-out. Or more likely, Rich sat-out.

Unbelievable, my cup runneth over with joy. Ish.

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Orford cashes AGAIN? Say it ain't so.:
    A little research this morning (I like to see who's doing what) reveals that Rich Orford, aka "ricorford" finished 4th of 173 in a £11 Tourney on Sky Poker last night, netting £84.79. Not sure what Tourney it was (it finished at half-past Midnight), but perhaps the other Players were all sat-out. Or more likely, Rich sat-out. Unbelievable, my cup runneth over with joy. Ish.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

Yup, fraid he did, and as I have said in another thread, he sez he wil play tonight too, sigh
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    The "CHAMP" strikes again lol ..... your gonna have to start thinking about the comments you keep making boss about the "CHAMP" as it sounds like he is on his way up!
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Orford cashes AGAIN? Say it ain't so.:
    The "CHAMP" strikes again lol ..... your gonna have to start thinking about the comments you keep making boss about the "CHAMP" as it sounds like he is on his way up!
    Posted by margatemaf
    Got to agree rich is playing great poker at the moment,cash upon cash he just keeps on coming up with the goods.VWD rich.PS once again best of luck for you 2nite MARGATE
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    Orford is my hero
  • Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited November 2009
    my wife makes me wear an Orford mask to bed........... :(
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    Mine makes me wear a Frankenstein mask,,,,same difference..... :(
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    Mine makes me wear a Frankenstein mask,,,,same difference..... :(
    Posted by diablo_pez
    LOL
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    Rich Orford to win WSOP Main Event 2010
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Orford cashes AGAIN? Say it ain't so. : Got to agree rich is playing great poker at the moment,cash upon cash he just keeps on coming up with the goods.VWD rich.PS once again best of luck for you 2nite MARGATE
    Posted by dav1964

He is playing very very well at the moment, defo got a poker god in his back pocket!! cheers dave for best wishes!! sitting at computer just playing low DYM to try an warm up and reading harrington on hold em too lol. Will probably bomb out but looking forward to it, i certainly am!!!!!!! will give you all a shout out on the show tonight too!! cause your just sound people!! so glad i found this place :)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,530
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Orford cashes AGAIN? Say it ain't so.:
    A little research this morning (I like to see who's doing what) reveals that Rich Orford, aka "ricorford" finished 4th of 173 in a £11 Tourney on Sky Poker last night, netting £84.79. Not sure what Tourney it was (it finished at half-past Midnight), but perhaps the other Players were all sat-out. Or more likely, Rich sat-out. Unbelievable, my cup runneth over with joy. Ish.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Afternoon TK. I also did a little research this morning and i have some good news to help you get over your inferior complex with regard to this orford character grabbing most of your poker limelight at the moment.
    I have just gone on a well know poker stats site (not sure if i can name it on here) and it shows that you have actually lost less money than he has. Plus the site has put your poker ability at 59 (out of 100) and he is still miles behind you on 53. So fear not, even though he may be 'running good' at this present moment in time, keep the faith and you will soon be back on top.
    PS. I hope you know the stat site i am on about as it puts my ability at 65!
    PPS. I saw your AA geting cracked the other night v AK deep in a tourney, which played itself, but your opponent hit the case K on the river which was very unlucky but should prove to some out there that it carnt be 'fixed'....lol
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009

my poker abaility is 72 if were thinking of same site, guess what it means cos i cant play the game either lol

• Options
    dagreddagred Member Posts: 17
    edited November 2009

TK   CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR POSITION BUT SURELY CAN'T YOU AT SKY HAVE A PRESENTERS ONLY  SMALL TORNY ALL BRAGGING RIGHTS GO TO THE WINNER.  SAY AT XMAS IM SURE YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY OF PEOPLE RAILING FOR THIS SPECTICULAR EVENT.

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Orford cashes AGAIN? Say it ain't so. : Afternoon TK. I also did a little research this morning and i have some good news to help you get over your inferior complex with regard to this orford character grabbing most of your poker limelight at the moment. I have just gone on a well know poker stats site (not sure if i can name it on here) and it shows that you have actually lost less money than he has. Plus the site has put your poker ability at 59 (out of 100) and he is still miles behind you on 53. So fear not, even though he may be 'running good' at this present moment in time, keep the faith and you will soon be back on top. PS. I hope you know the stat site i am on about as it puts my ability at 65! PPS. I saw your AA geting cracked the other night v AK deep in a tourney, which played itself, but your opponent hit the case K on the river which was very unlucky but should prove to some out there that it carnt be 'fixed'....lol
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Please Max dont use that site to do any comparison, especially TKs, he definately does not like the use of that site.

col