You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Freerolls

Gangster62Gangster62 Member Posts: 80
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
On sky poker freerolls cost poker points. Why dont they just start a new one a better on and a more active on. A £50 for free. Thats where the name comes from. Free roll. Its meant to be free. So it will get more people involved. All the other poker sites do. Bet365, Befair and Pokersars why should we be any different.

Gangster62

Comments

• Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    no, this just isnt right really, you open a poker site and give away free money. you havnt really made a good arguement with your bad grammer. it is possable, many sites have completely free freerolls like you say, but they usually attract thousands of players fighting for 15 cents. sky do have a community freeroll once a week, this isnt the right way to ask sky to provide more freerolls.
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited November 2009
    Why wopuld you wenat more involved??? the £100 frerool generally has 2000 battlin for pennies, surely less involved would be better???
  • Options
    shifter1shifter1 Member Posts: 64
    edited November 2009
    all poker sites are the same there only here to make money not give it away
    have you ever seen a skint bookie
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    Sky does have the weeky 'Shed' freeroll which is free to enter.
    It also has other 'free' locked freerolls, which have different entry criteria.
    A £50 'Free' freeroll would attract 2000 entries and the prize money would be only pennies.
    Do you really want to play for 2 to 3 hours for pennies?
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited November 2009
    The Shed free-roll is a shambles as it is, we don't want it getting worse.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    I used to play in some of theose other sites freerolls, there were often over 8000 runners playing for a first prize of £10 or less, I certainly wouldn't want to see that type of farce on Sky Poker.
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited November 2009
    I think there should be a minimun entry fee of £5 to all the freerolls.
  • Options
    fitzer14fitzer14 Member Posts: 248
    edited November 2009
    n1 solack,i agree but should it not be a re-buy?