You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Network Issues

12811281 Member Posts: 241
edited December 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Hi

Very new to Sky Poker (3 days now) but i've started experiencing network issues like i had on 888 already, you probably all know the problems with loosing connection etc etc but has anybody any tips on how to prevent this?

Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• sonnyjimmysonnyjimmy Member Posts: 144
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Network Issues:
    Hi Very new to Sky Poker (3 days now) but i've started experiencing network issues like i had on 888 already, you probably all know the problems with loosing connection etc etc but has anybody any tips on how to prevent this? Any help would be appreciated 1281
    Posted by 1281
    morning, if you had the same problems on another site with losing connection to the network it might be your internet mate. are you using wireless by any chance or ar you hard wired in?
  • 12811281 Member Posts: 241
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Network Issues:
    In Response to Network Issues : morning, if you had the same problems on another site with losing connection to the network it might be your internet mate. are you using wireless by any chance or ar you hard wired in?
    Posted by sonnyjimmy
    Hi

mainly wireless which is worst but sometimes patch straight into the modem which makes it better but not perfect
  • sonnyjimmysonnyjimmy Member Posts: 144
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Network Issues : Hi mainly wireless which is worst but sometimes patch straight into the modem which makes it better but not perfect
    Posted by 1281
    Try shutting down your computer, unplug your router and leave for a couple of minutes (unpluging will reset your router). then plug it back in and wait 5 mins untill its fully rebooted and then start up your computer and this will set a fresh connection. should sort it out for you mate.
  • scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Network Issues : Hi mainly wireless which is worst but sometimes patch straight into the modem which makes it better but not perfect
    Posted by 1281
    Hi, try the following

remove 1. adobe air and 2. sky poker using add / remove programs from the contol panel then reinstall the download version from the homepage of this site and also try clearing your browsers cache.

hope this helps

• 12811281 Member Posts: 241
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Network Issues : Hi, try the following remove 1. adobe air and 2. sky poker using add / remove programs from the contol panel then reinstall the download version from the homepage of this site and also try clearing your browsers cache. hope this helps
    Posted by scouse_red
    thanks for the help guys