You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Oh Hi Der

GreekSteinGreekStein Member Posts: 7
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,

I thought I would join here as my hero, Tony Kendall (srsly, I like love this man) is a presenter and expert analyst on sky pokerz which i watch.

Hopefully I will be welcomed by the community. I'd like to use this forum to learn and be taught as well as share my love for Tikay.

GreekStein

Comments

• Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited November 2009
    we all love him here aswell! ;)

good luck on the tables :D
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    hi there.........how are things in ''that other place''

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    "share my love for tikay" lol

message from ttikay, he says if your a woman can you leave your number, but if your a man he doesnt work here

all the best tony
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Oh Hi Der:
    "share my love for tikay" lol message from ttikay, he says if your a woman can you leave your number, but if your a man he doesnt work here all the best tony
    Posted by webby234
    LOL@webby!!! hi and welcome to the forum your in the right place to learn an have a laugh while doing it!! :)
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Oh Hi Der:
    Hi guys, I thought I would join here as my hero, Tony Kendall (srsly, I like love this man) is a presenter and expert analyst on sky pokerz which i watch. Hopefully I will be welcomed by the community. I'd like to use this forum to learn and be taught as well as share my love for Tikay. GreekStein
    Posted by GreekStein
    Hi GreekStein

Welcome to our loving community and Sky Poker, and yes this forum along with channel 865 will help in your poker development, as for tikay, I suppose somebody has too ;)

Seriously, tikay is a true gent and a great player/analyst and will help as and where he can too.

Good luck at the tables
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I think I know greekstein from somewhere else.  My guess is that this is one of Tikay's paid stalkers.

...........and if Flushie really is your favourite pro greekstein, then I definitely know you're winding us up.
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    I think I know greekstein from somewhere else.  My guess is that this is one of Tikay's paid stalkers. ...........and if Flushie really is your favourite pro greekstein, then I definitely know you're winding us up.
    Posted by elsadog

lol ... me wuv you long time x ;)
  • Options
    GreekSteinGreekStein Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2009
    I think I know greekstein from somewhere else.  My guess is that this is one of Tikay's paid stalkers. ...........and if Flushie really is your favourite pro greekstein, then I definitely know you're winding us up.
    Posted by elsadog
    James Dempsey is a great player in my opinion. Ok he's a little bit g@y but dang the boy knows how to 8-bet induce with air for both meta-game and value.

Btw what name may I know you as?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Oh! I'm just a small dog.......but I do know Flushie and one or two others.

But welcome to the forum, I know that you are very knowledgable and would be an asset to the forum.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited November 2009
    Welcome Greekky Enjoy your time here
  • Options
    RichiSwiftRichiSwift Member Posts: 149
    edited November 2009
    hello and welcome.