You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

xmas bonus

pauloambopauloambo Member Posts: 17
edited January 2012 in Community Suggestions
 hi there new to all this havent posted much before but i find it disgusting the way sky as treat customers over the xmas period............santas grotto u got to play certain high tables to be included also 50%happy hour some of us cannot afford to play them either of them last year play so many days u got cash bonus so sky customers if u poor forget it..............
Posted by pauloambo

Comments

• Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited December 2011
    Yeah it's disgusting all of the free entries they give away for tournaments during the shows.

As for all of the free prizes they offer for forum comps, facebook and twitter comps well you can forget all about them as it costs electric to use your pc/phone to see facebook and twitter.

I'm being sarcastic by the way.

• Options
    farraghe04farraghe04 Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: xmas bonus:
    Yeah it's disgusting all of the free entries they give away for tournaments during the shows. As for all of the free prizes they offer for forum comps, facebook and twitter comps well you can forget all about them as it costs electric to use your pc/phone to see facebook and twitter. I'm being sarcastic by the way.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    If you need to explain that you`re being sarcastic, then the sarcasm is lost.