You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Download limit

kilo05kilo05 Member Posts: 25
edited January 2012 in Community Help & Advice
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me if i will use a lot of my download limit playing poker online?

I really don't have a clue about this sort of stuff and don't want to get a nice bill at the end of the month.

Thanks

kilo

Comments

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited January 2012
    What's your allowance ?
  • kilo05kilo05 Member Posts: 25
    edited January 2012
    I think it will be 3gb
    edited January 2012
    That's quite a small allowance.

Playing online poker and general internet browsing could push it close or over the maximum.

• MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Download limit:
    Hi guys, Can anyone tell me if i will use a lot of my download limit playing poker online? I really don't have a clue about this sort of stuff and don't want to get a nice bill at the end of the month. Thanks kilo
    Posted by kilo05
    I posted this a while back, since the download client has been streamlined since this the download usage should be less than in this old post:

Re: How Many Meg using Dongle?

posted at 26/5/2011 1:35 AM BST on SkyPoker.com

First: 25/10/2009
    Last: 6/1/2012
    One hour of usage by 1 table, 1 lobby (275 players) in the download client was about 10.2MB downloaded and 2.2MB uploaded.

I'd assume for each extra table opened it would would add a little less than this as you wouldn't have 2 lobbies open.
    edited January 2012
    There are plenty of free bandwidth monitors you can download and install.

At least that way you can keep an eye on what you're using throughout the month.
  • kilo05kilo05 Member Posts: 25
    edited January 2012
    Thanks for your replys guys, its much appriciated

Kilo