You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Anyone else having problems today?

cleansweepcleansweep Member Posts: 598
edited January 2012 in Community Help & Advice
Is it me?
I've pressed the call or raise buttons many times today and I've been timed out before it's registered?
I'm not bad beating cos I would have lost as many times as i would have won
but it is a puzzler as to why?

Comments

• H3lp-PDSAH3lp-PDSA Member Posts: 61
    edited January 2012
    My account is working fine Boss.  I did stub my toe while getting a cup of tea and the pain/anger made me lose a buy in. Other than that, no problems as far as the connection goes
  • smarrsmarr Member Posts: 461
    edited January 2012
    ive been having this problem for maybe 2weeks now, been to live chat 3 times about it, where i have been told it will be investigated.... only to come back next time and they know nothing about it. completely sickened at the minute. the amount of AA,KK,AK,AQ,AJ i have seen folding themselves is unreal! just shows me the hand before it folds it, so sickened, they gave me something for my troubles, but it just went the same way. I know its not on my end as party poker and poker stars both work fine!
  • longman912longman912 Member Posts: 89
    edited January 2012
    hi guys my main problem apart from being a rubbish player and not hitting any cards is I cannot open any tournament lobbys,either before a game starts to see who else is in, or during the game to see exactly where i stand this is very annoying anyone had this problem or know a fix for it.
      Response to Re: Anyone else having problems today?:
    ive been having this problem for maybe 2weeks now, been to live chat 3 times about it, where i have been told it will be investigated.... only to come back next time and they know nothing about it. completely sickened at the minute. the amount of AA,KK,AK,AQ,AJ i have seen folding themselves is unreal! just shows me the hand before it folds it, so sickened, they gave me something for my troubles, but it just went the same way. I know its not on my end as party poker and poker stars both work fine!
    Posted by smarr
  • smarrsmarr Member Posts: 461
    edited January 2012
    also gettin this problem from time to time, but most lobbys open, only seems to be the one im in wont.  i just close and re open the client mate, sorts it out,
  • BarlickerBarlicker Member Posts: 49
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Anyone else having problems today?:
    Is it me? I've pressed the call or raise buttons many times today and I've been timed out before it's registered? I'm not bad beating cos I would have lost as many times as i would have won but it is a puzzler as to why?
    Posted by cleansweep
    I used to get timed out all the time , I was playing using the Internet connection . After I downloaded the direct interface option the problem has gone away . No problems after that .