You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

felt a little left out.

HunterladHunterlad Member Posts: 26
edited January 2012 in Community Suggestions
hi guys and gals,
as you know i wrote a couple of posts regaurding tournament structures here,i was mostly complaining there were to many bounty hunter tournies and not enough freezeouts which are my prefered option of play.

well suffice to say i felt a little left out as the heading states.i felt i had no option but to try somewhere else for my desired tourney structure.i now feel i have found what i want elsewhere without mentioning any other site.

i wish you all luck at skypoker.com and hope to come back someday in the near future and not feel that little bit left out/disapointed.

james

Comments

• Options
    devonfish5devonfish5 Member Posts: 4,291
    edited January 2012
    that,s a shame Hunterlad,

have you ever played any DYM,s?
    they are good fun
    and at worst,you go in at 50/50

devon
  • Options
    CrazyBen23CrazyBen23 Member Posts: 865
    edited January 2012
    +1. Theres very few good tournaments on sky apart from main events/rollers, the payouts in the bh's is so grim
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: felt a little left out.:
    that,s a shame Hunterlad, have you ever played any DYM,s? they are good fun and at worst,you go in at 50/50 devon
    Posted by devonfish5

played a couple of dym's quite liked em,think i might have broke even on them,tho had no                                 br management/stratedgy on them,just played whatever £ was starting 1st.fun passing time waiting for a tounrey to begin.

james

• Options
    MAZERAIDERMAZERAIDER Member Posts: 72
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: felt a little left out. : played a couple of dym's quite liked em,think i might have broke even on them,tho had no                                 br management/stratedgy on them,just played whatever £ was starting 1st.fun passing time waiting for a tounrey to begin. james
    Posted by Hunterlad

could not agree more, today there are 64 bounty hunter torneys, and apart from the big torneys it seems to be 50 pound ones or 250 ones, a little bit more of something else please, if you dont play bounty hunter, you do tend to look elsewhere so come on sky. 
  • Options
    rob12345rob12345 Member Posts: 341
    edited January 2012
    yea deffo i love freeze outs and because of lake of them had to play bh but i deffo play freeze out better more of them
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    yea deffo i love freeze outs and because of lake of them had to play bh but i deffo play freeze out better more of them
    Posted by rob12345
    hopefully when i return there will be more frezeouts.

goodbye till nxt time
    james
  • Options
    rob12345rob12345 Member Posts: 341
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: felt a little left out. : hopefully when i return there will be more frezeouts. goodbye till nxt time james
    Posted by Hunterlad
    cya gl where ever u go