You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Just For The Record

cleansweepcleansweep Member Posts: 598
edited January 2012 in Community Suggestions
Dear Sky Poker

Spoke to Trading Stds earlier

Could you please explain why when registering with Sky Soccer Super 6 no explaination that you are opening an account with SKY BET/POKER/VEGAS/BINGO is given?

You stated earlier that atandard terms & conditions apply and I had taken part using SKYBET/VEGAS/POKER/BINGO

I believe the term is mis representation when you take part in what you consider to be a free fun competition and are enrolled into a gaming account without your consent or knowledge!

You might want to check your advertisement from the time I took part in Super 6

I'll expect an apology from you in due course!

Comments

• Options
    Poker_FailPoker_Fail Member Posts: 1,755
    edited January 2012
    I had this problem with a friend, thankfully it was resolved.

My complaint was that the Ts + Cs say that if you are already a customer that you will not be eligible.

Yet the definition for customer is: "someone who pays for goods or services"

They claim that you are a Sky customer even if you have only used one of their free services.

Not using the correct definiton OR using a business definition instead of the real one, doesn't go very far to give new players a sense of trust towards Sky.
  • Options
    kb245kb245 Member Posts: 435
    edited January 2012
    y the **** has this been put in community suggestions.?? it seems a relevant point y is it being hidden away like a couple of other posts that mysteriously dissapeared.