You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Fantastic new game at Sky Bingo!

2»

Comments

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    **Watch out SkyBingo** Moo's coming...lol
  • Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Fantastic new game at Sky Bingo!:
    **Watch out SkyBingo** Moo's coming...lol
    Posted by diablo_pez
    Lol, I will have to take up knitting first!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Fantastic new game at Sky Bingo! : Lol, I will have to take up knitting first!
    Posted by MADMOO
    lmao

(whisper it quietly i've got tics for the 20k too lol)
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Fantastic new game at Sky Bingo! : Lol Looney, dont know about tactical advice but after buying my tickets I stayed for a game. 10p a ticket, bought 6 and won the 2 lines £3.44! Lol I think it was down to beginners luck.
    Posted by MADMOO
    roping you in me thinks
  • Options
    gazcazgazcaz Member Posts: 52
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Fantastic new game at Sky Bingo!:
    hey guys, i thought this new offer from Sky Bingo may interest you all. The £20,000 monthly jackpot game!   the Sky Bingo site has just had a complete re-design and to celebrate this they are launching   the new £20,000 monthly Bingo Jackpot. at only only 2p a ticket (YES THAT IS 2P!!!) and with prizes of £2000 for the line, £3000 for the two lines and £15,000 for the full house you have three opportunities to win.   The game will be played at 9.30pm this Friday and all players are able to buy up to 72 tickets.   you can even buy tickets in advance and don’t have to be on at the time to win so its almost like a mega cheap lottery! this really is a fantastic offer and i wanted to make sure all you lovely people in the community got chance to check it out.     you might not end up wining..... but what is 2p??? as the saying goes... "if you aint' got a ticket....."   to buy a ticket or for more information click here      
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    sounds good ..................
  • Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Fantastic new game at Sky Bingo! : roping you in me thinks
    Posted by loonytoons
    Yep, looks like they've got Pez too, lol.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    shh