You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

frozen out

mallrat12mallrat12 Member Posts: 22
edited January 2012 in Community Help & Advice
does anyone else have any problems with being frozen mid hand, it seems to happen while Im waiting for other players to act, their green bar runs down then seems to freeze by the time it returns the hand is over.  the reason I ask is im not sure if its a sky poker problem or my broadband.

Comments

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited January 2012
    How many tables are you playing ?

Are you using wireless ?

What pc/laptop have you got spec wise ?

Are you using anything else on the internet at the same time ?

Is anybody else in your house/flat using the connection when you are playing ?

What software have you got installed ? Any particular firewalls/anti virus ?

• mallrat12mallrat12 Member Posts: 22
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: frozen out:
    How many tables are you playing ? Are you using wireless ? What pc/laptop have you got spec wise ? Are you using anything else on the internet at the same time ? Is anybody else in your house/flat using the connection when you are playing ? What software have you got installed ? Any particular firewalls/anti virus ?
    Posted by AcidMan27
    I only play 1 table at a time, yes I use wireless, I've got windows 7 on laptop, Im not logged into anything else when playing, no one else (that I know of) is using the same connection, I downloaded sky poker and I use norton anti-virus.
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited January 2012
    Get rid of Norton, it's rubbish and uses alot of system resources.

Playing one table should be ok on wireless if your signal strength is good but i'd still prefer to use a wired connection.
  • mallrat12mallrat12 Member Posts: 22
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: frozen out:
    Get rid of Norton, it's rubbish and uses alot of system resources. Playing one table should be ok on wireless if your signal strength is good but i'd still prefer to use a wired connection.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    thanks for the input much appreciated.