You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

bad beats part two

playertr24playertr24 Member Posts: 26
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Wow im back again , Dear sky poker players can any one tell me about there bad beats . i want to no about every single bad beat what has happened on the poker table .Heres one of mine 82 the flop came 8.8.2 all in i go some one calls with KQ and the turn came K and the river came K (this never happened on this site) can any one beat that ??????

Comments

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    Yeah I got KK with a KKx flop. I go allin he calls and turns over AA Turn A River A. That wasn't on here either it was in the wcoop main event 3 years ago. With 100 left it was for the chip lead, I won $2k he won $240k.
  • Options
    zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
    edited November 2009
    In Response to bad beats part two:
    Wow im back again , Dear sky poker players can any one tell me about there bad beats . i want to no about every single bad beat what has happened on the poker table .Heres one of mine 82 the flop came 8.8.2 all in i go some one calls with KQ and the turn came K and the river came K (this never happened on this site) can any one beat that ??????
    Posted by playertr24
    on a flop of 2 8 8 and you av 2 8  why would you go allin ?? and even more to the point why would sum one call with  q k ...l.......sorry mate i no its got nothin to do with bad beats its just the first thing that com to me  wen i read the post.....
  • Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited November 2009
      I have 2 for you.

First one AA vs AQ  all in pre flop.  Flop comes down QQQ. From way ahead to drawing dead in one flop.

Second After J2 vs Ah5h   after turn  Jh 3h 2h 2s. nut flush vs full house. River comes 4h. my opponent hits a one outer to the straight flush.

Not the worst beats ever but bad enough for me
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited November 2009
    id say here bad play by both players, All in with the full house is bad, id put a minimum bet in here, let the opponent catch up, and hit all in on the turn as the opponent has caught up. here your opponent thinks your bluffing hense the call his K high on that flop may well be good.
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    not sure if this beats it, i had ace 5 diamonds, other guy has 10 j diamonds, we both hit flush on turn, go allin, a queen diamonds comes to give him a straight flush, bad times.