You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Message for "gazcaz".

2»

Comments

• Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    Some of the posts are getting beyond belief.
    Lets keep to sensible? remarks.
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Message for "gazcaz".:
    In Response to Re: Message for "gazcaz". : i think his superautomatedthreadresponder v200.10 was knocked out of kilter by the clocks going back last week....poor lad....now every1 thinks he's nuts :)
    Posted by diablo_pez
    you've lost me! what was that all about. if that was humor it just went right over my head lol i am going to read it again to make sure ... god i am tired :(
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009

come on guys give the guy a break, so what if he answers questions with one word reply's, clearly hes not the greatest person top have a conversation with but..........forget all that hes bonkers ;-)

• Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Message for "gazcaz". : Quite possibly. There's a bit of that going on at the mo. Anyway, it's all in hand, the mods will sort it soon enough. PS - You are the schmizz, dude.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I noted that about the 'other' forum too.. oh well it will get sorted.
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Message for "gazcaz". : Quite possibly. There's a bit of that going on at the mo. Anyway, it's all in hand, the mods will sort it soon enough. PS - You are the schmizz, dude.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Boss! your dead right an i have to agree whole heartedly that yes indeed i am the  "schmizz" hope " All's good in your hood" tonight!!
  • Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited November 2009
    i am personally not a fan of the community freeroll as,like you point out,it is causing silly posts.Soon enough i imagine the quality of forum posts will go down with large numbers of people answering quesitions for the sake of a tourney entry.
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited November 2009
    If in the morning all the offending posts are moderated into thin air our orphaned replied will make us seem insane..., er, more insane.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    forum 'spamming' will not be tolerated and will certainly not qualify for the poster's freeroll. all members guilty of spamming will receive a friendly warning which will later result in a ban if the forum house rules are not adhered to.

thanks guys,

Rich
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    i thought it said in the rules of the posters freeroll, that if people spam the forums then they will be disqualified, so if people are ruining it just dont give them a place in the freeroll, no??????
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    sorry rich, posted that be4 i read above^^
  • Options
    gazcazgazcaz Member Posts: 52
    edited November 2009
    tikay yes i will ease up just wanted the freelroll entry

no i am not nuts...........................................
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    tikay yes i will ease up just wanted the freelroll entry no i am not nuts...........................................
    Posted by gazcaz
    ...............that's disappointing........most of us are!

Good man for replying. Get involved with the forum and you will soon build up your score, and you might just enjoy it.