You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Horses for 12/1/12

wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
edited January 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
I have been through the race cards tomorrow quite seriously, and I have picked too many for big bets, so I recommend doing e/w singles only.
Hope to show a profit.

2.15 Catterick   Star Beat
2.45                     Smokey George
3.15                      Bishops Heir
1.25 Southwell    Piceno
2.25                       Twice Red
3.25                       Lady Nickandy
3.55                        Fantasy Fry
1.05 Fontwell         Anay Turge
2.35                         Green To Gold
3.05                          King Of Castille
                                 Jenny's Gold
3.35                           Tarquinian
4.15 Kempton         Do More Business
                                    Thalia Grace
4.45                             Leenavesta
5.15                             Jo Boy
5.45                              Henry Holmes
6.15                             Carlton Scroop
6.45                             Veroon
7.15                             First Bid

Comments

• BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Horses for 12/1/12:
    I have been through the race cards tomorrow quite seriously, and I have picked too many for big bets, so I recommend doing e/w singles only. Hope to show a profit. 2.15 Catterick   Star Beat 2.45                     Smokey George 3.15                      Bishops Heir 1.25 Southwell    Piceno 2.25                       Twice Red 3.25                       Lady Nickandy 3.55                        Fantasy Fry 1.05 Fontwell         Anay Turge 2.35                         Green To Gold 3.05                          King Of Castille                                  Jenny's Gold 3.35                           Tarquinian 4.15 Kempton         Do More Business                                     Thalia Grace 4.45                             Leenavesta 5.15                             Jo Boy 5.45                              Henry Holmes 6.15                             Carlton Scroop 6.45                             Veroon 7.15                             First Bid
    Posted by wynne1938
    Off to fontwell today gonna take your tips with me and with a few of my own hopefully show a profit.
    anybody with any other tips or whispers for fontwell will be well apreciated
    edited January 2012
    looking through the card think most of the races will be won by the fav or second fav (this is usually true at all meetings at fonwell) i only live a couple of miles from the course and looking out of the window looks like peeing down later so soft form is esential.
    Do like the look of Boy of Boru in the bumper hes a son of st ledger winner brian boru who if my memory is correct liked a bit of cut in the ground and out of the stable which won this last year is avaliable at 8/1 in a open contest which looks a nice e.w price.
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Horses for 12/1/12:
    looking through the card think most of the races will be won by the fav or second fav (this is usually true at all meetings at fonwell) i only live a couple of miles from the course and looking out of the window looks like peeing down later so soft form is esential. Do like the look of Boy of Boru in the bumper hes a son of st ledger winner brian boru who if my memory is correct liked a bit of cut in the ground and out of the stable which won this last year is avaliable at 8/1 in a open contest which looks a nice e.w price.
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Came in 2nd at 14/1 really nice looking horse definatly one worth keeping an eye on.
    appart from that had a disaster never looked like backing a winner unlike my sister who got 125/1 on the winner of the third race.
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Horses for 12/1/12:
    I have been through the race cards tomorrow quite seriously, and I have picked too many for big bets, so I recommend doing e/w singles only. Hope to show a profit. 2.15 Catterick   Star Beat 2.45                     Smokey George 3.15                      Bishops Heir 1.25 Southwell    Piceno 2.25                       Twice Red 3.25                       Lady Nickandy 3.55                        Fantasy Fry 1.05 Fontwell         Anay Turge 2.35                         Green To Gold 3.05                          King Of Castille                                  Jenny's Gold 3.35                           Tarquinian 4.15 Kempton         Do More Business                                     Thalia Grace 4.45                             Leenavesta 5.15                             Jo Boy 5.45                              Henry Holmes 6.15                             Carlton Scroop 6.45                             Veroon 7.15                             First Bid
    Posted by wynne1938
    Not a great day, 2 winners , 5 placed.
    Losing day.
    I staked about £200 GOT £125 BACK.