You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Satellite blind levels

hogan2089hogan2089 Member Posts: 169
edited January 2012 in Community Suggestions
Anyone else  put off playing   satellites  because of  the  silly  turbo  5 minute  blind levels ?
If so would  you be more  tempted to play them if   they were at least  10 min  blinds ?

Comments

• Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited January 2012
    I think it varies from tournament to tournament, the Sunday Roller has a slower structure than the Bounty Hunter, and the same should apply to satellites. It wouldn't make sense to have a 15 min blind satellite for a tournament with 10 minute blinds.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Satellite blind levels:
    I think it varies from tournament to tournament, the Sunday Roller has a slower structure than the Bounty Hunter, and the same should apply to satellites. It wouldn't make sense to have a 15 min blind satellite for a tournament with 10 minute blinds.

Posted by EvilPingu
    I wasnt suggesting  15 min  levels  just  reasonable 10 min ones , which is  no more  than the levels  in the main events .
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Satellite blind levels : I wasnt suggesting  15 min  levels  just  reasonable 10 min ones , which is  no more  than the levels  in the main events .
    Posted by hogan2089
    I know, I was just using it as an example - Generally, satellites shouldn't take forever though, otherwise people would just play other tournaments and buy in direct instead.
  • Options
    NColleyNColley Member Posts: 1,178
    edited January 2012
    satellite play around the bubble is currently bad enough without needing to make it even longer

the sooner hand for hand gets introduced the better
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    satellite play around the bubble is currently bad enough without needing to make it even longer the sooner hand for hand gets introduced the better
    Posted by NColley
    Its bad enough   round the bubble   because  of the  steep  blind levels !!
  • Options
    NColleyNColley Member Posts: 1,178
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Satellite blind levels : Its bad enough   round the bubble   because  of the  steep  blind levels !!
    Posted by hogan2089
    or maybe its to due with the fact everyone turns off auto muck and runs the timer down due to the fact its not hand for hand.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Satellite blind levels : or maybe its to due with the fact everyone turns off auto muck and runs the timer down due to the fact its not hand for hand.
    Posted by NColley
    Dont know what your playing  mate , but  if you read  the post  3  under this one , you will see  that  h4h  has been introduced