You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horses for 17/01/12

Comments

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited January 2012
    E/W AT THEM PRICES, I THINK NOT MY FRIEND!!! GOTA BE 4/1 OR OVER TO GO EACH WAY PAL!!!
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Horses for 17/01/12:
    E/W AT THEM PRICES, I THINK NOT MY FRIEND!!! GOTA BE 4/1 OR OVER TO GO EACH WAY PAL!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    There is nothing wrong with his e/w bet, he will make a good profit if they are all placed.

I have seen shrewd punters have Hundreds of pounds on a 2/1 shot to be placed with Tote Bet.

They do it for a living and almost always make a profit!
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited January 2012
    Its going to be interesting to see who finishes higher than the other in the NAPS table.

Wynne or The Rock

Anybody willing to lay odds LOL

Have fun both of you

Father V
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Horses for 17/01/12 : There is nothing wrong with his e/w bet, he will make a good profit if they are all placed. I have seen shrewd punters have Hundreds of pounds on a 2/1 shot to be placed with Tote Bet. They do it for a living and almost always make a profit!
    Posted by wynne1938[/QUOTE
    WE WILL HAVE TO AGREE TO DISAGREE WYNNE, IF UR A GAMBLER THAT NOS WHAT HES DOING THEN HE AINT PUTTING SHORT PRICES IE 2/1 9/4 E/W BETS ON, MAKES NO SENCE WHAT SO EVER!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Its going to be interesting to see who finishes higher than the other in the NAPS table. Wynne or The Rock Anybody willing to lay odds LOL Have fun both of you Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    IL HAVE £1000 ON MYSELF. HAHA
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited January 2012
    Hi Rock,

As bookie I'll offer you a 1000 to one on so you can try to win a quid off me.

However, Having made you the favourite I will say that having 2/1, 9/4 and 5/2 horses in each way trebles can pay but you have to be spot on that they will finish placed to avoid the poor house.