You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2012

Comments

• vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,363
    edited March 2012
    chrispip wanted a winner, said he needed a big winner and he got it

Well done

CAPE TRIBULATION

at

14-1

Father V
    edited March 2012
    Well done to

HITMANRV
    CINNANATI
    JACKDA

FOR GETTING

RIVERSIDE THEATRE 7-2

I've got to go out now so all the lates info and winners and table after today will be posted around

11pm tonight

Have a good rest of the day

Father Vaigret
  • NINSNANNYNINSNANNY Member Posts: 98
    edited March 2012

BIG OCCASION

PLEASE
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,210
    edited March 2012
    Hi, can you put me down for Che 1.30pm: BABY MIX. As always good luck everyone
  • BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited March 2012

GRUMETI

PLEASE
  • innitinnit Member Posts: 135
    edited March 2012
    BURTON PORT 3.20  i will drink to that
  • BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited March 2012
    Foxhunters 4.00  BRADLEY 40/1 please
  • DUNMIDOSHDUNMIDOSH Member Posts: 1,473
    edited March 2012
    Bradley in the Foxhunters please
    Haven't got a Bet 365 account so I could only get 33/1
    I'll give credit where credit is due! Bell Poker has a definite winner here this horse has been talked about for quite some time now. I think Bell will be top of the naps table tomorrow!
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2012:
    Bradley in the Foxhunters please Haven't got a Bet 365 account so I could only get 33/1 I'll give credit where credit is due! Bell Poker has a definite winner here this horse has been talked about for quite some time now. I think Bell will be top of the naps table tomorrow!
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    lol thats the plan!! the only **** way ill be getting anywhere in it.  ill be getting nowhere quick putting up my festival nap SEA OF THUNDER as hes only 8's and will get shorter

I'd the same plan today with Kayf Aramis @ 33's in the naps comp, that worked out well........... lol

I'm backing the horse too like, so hoping for a good run and I'll be happy, all I ask for is a little sweat now and again   :)
  • SAV4BPSAV4BP Member Posts: 304
    edited March 2012
    Zarzal 1.30 please
  • cleansweepcleansweep Member Posts: 598
    edited March 2012
    What Do I Do Father?
    I've been given three tips for the same race!
    Bradley
    Salsify
    Oscar Delta

If it's not too much trouble can I change my nap to Bradley in the 4.00 please
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
    edited March 2012
    2.05  Moon Dice 9/1
    edited March 2012
    Hi all

Im back.

The table after racing Thursday has been put on the first post of this thread.

Congratulations to

arraz who got SALUT FLO at 9-2

and

Big Bucks who got BIG BUCKS at 5/6

All selections above have been logged for Friday including any changes.

Good Luck tomorrow

Father V
    edited March 2012
    What Do I Do Father? I've been given three tips for the same race! Bradley Salsify Oscar Delta If it's not too much trouble can I change my nap to Bradley in the 4.00 please
    Posted by cleansweep
    lol the only probs with this one is ive put it up too for the fact its 33's most places, best price 40/1, but the problem being it'll go off much shorter!!! remeber a guy in a pub in belfast last year half an hour after the foxhunters saying he knew Ian Ferguson and was visiting up the road at the stable the week before and asked him about Zemsky's chances and trainer said, 'ach sure we're only running him to give the owners a day out!!' aye my eye!!!! anyway this time the foxhunter fancy is a little more out of the bag, and im doubting it will go off 33's/40's. hopefully the 'hype' is lived up to  :)
    edited March 2012
    I remember Bell

I had Zemsky down as my horse for it last year until the trainer said in the Racing Post it was only there for a day out. what did I do , changed my mind, thats why I back mostly now before I read Post LOL.

Where is all this info re Bradley? on another post somewhere ?

Father V
  • FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited March 2012

Alderwood 2.05 please..
  • moonooomoonooo Member Posts: 554
    edited March 2012
    5.15 Kid Cassidy thanks 
    edited March 2012
    I remember Bell I had Zemsky down as my horse for it last year until the trainer said in the Racing Post it was only there for a day out. what did I do , changed my mind, thats why I back mostly now before I read Post LOL. Where is all this info re Bradley? on another post somewhere ? Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    lol well i didnt know there was 'info' as such but there clearly is from 2 other posters and goodness knows how many others if that's the case, making my 'speculative' punt all the more interesting now, I might go in again here!!!! thats very promising to hear!

id picked him just by studying the form - 2 main standout points - his second to Monkerty Tunkerty at Warwick. I had heard the winner (now ruled out of the race) was put up by several pannelists at preview evenings as their nap of the enitre week, so for them to do that in an amateurs race makes you think double. Monkerty Tunkerty at that time was trading as low as 8's. So I'd already decided to take on with Bradley, priced 3 or 4 times larger. Beaten 11 lengths, was giving a few pounds away (incl difference in riders' claims say for talk sake 6lb) and for 11 lengths, seemed a viable e/w alternative.

Secondly, go to sportinglife right now, watch his previous run in the intermediate p2p final, a staying on, but seemingly well beaten 3rd, even as the leader, and 2/1 Fav cleared  the last and 15 odd lengths clear of him, and just watch in amazement how he gets up the hill. Absolutely astonishing!!!

Could'nt have him as a 33 or 40/1 shot but im happy to oblige with a few shillings, id do so whatever the price after watching in awe at that footage. Huge plus for me how dourly he plugged on up the daunting hill.

Add to that a good prep last time out @ sandown, beating Paul Nicholls' Aldertune at the finish who only lost out be a length at same course last weekend, then I'm sure (hoping as no inside info as i say!!!) they'll have him spot on for this!

We can only hope.............
    edited March 2012
    Thanks mate

All seems to add up

Hope we make some LOL
    edited March 2012
    All above logged