You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

away players

BRACKEN75BRACKEN75 Member Posts: 4
edited January 2012 in Community Suggestions
Hello,

I do hope I am in the right place and appologise if I am not. But I would like to raise an issue with the away players and I am aware this has been tackled for the free roll by limiting the registratio to four hours before opening. There is also the issue with double your money tournaments (which I absolutely love).  I was on a table with three of the players away which made it very frustrating to get to the end of the game.   Would it be feasible to ask that if after 2 complete levels of being away from the start of the game that these players be automatically taken out of the game? 

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited January 2012
    If you're in a DYM with 3 away players, I'd be delighted, easiest double up ever :)
  • Options
    hogan2089hogan2089 Member Posts: 169
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: away players:
    If you're in a DYM with 3 away players, I'd be delighted, easiest double up ever :)
    Posted by EvilPingu
    In an ideal world  where  the other  3 played the game  and  shared the blinds , and the 3 aways stayed away ...that  though having  played  thousands  of the things , rarely happens ,  you end up playing  tight  , cos the other  2   muppets  wanna go crazy , the aways   step  back in , double up and  then youre  the short stack :(
  • Options
    BRACKEN75BRACKEN75 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: away players:
    Posted by EvilPingu
    I agree to some extent, all you have to do is put in a bet and the pot is yours.  But, when you are the only active player against three away people it takes forever to finally deplete a players stack to eliminate that one person. 
  • Options
    OopnorthOopnorth Member Posts: 157
    edited January 2012
    I would love to play D2ns against away players, whether there be one two or more.
    Had this a few times, only problem is when you get down to 4 handed and some numpty insists on wanting to come first and manages to knock out an active player....
    Mr Away must check his/her account later after they wake up and think, what an idiot I am, falling asleep, and then realise,, theres bigger idiots than me.
    Stupid is as stupid does Forrest......