You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

REFER A FRIEND

TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

My husband wants to open an account and I have three questions before we go ahead.

Does anyone know if I can refer him as a friend.

Can we use the same bank card for deposits / withdrawels etc.

Do you think he should be allowed to but t into my free time as I spend the other 22 hrs with him

Comments

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    Yes No Yes

I think :)
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey guys,

i'll send this over to the refer a friend guru for answering.

one thing i can confirm... unfortunately you will not be able to have 1 card registered to 2 separate accounts. our system would simply not allow this and any attempts would throw back an error message.

• Options
    edited November 2009
    (btw - good use of the question indicator, an under used but great little feature.... gold star)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to REFER A FRIEND:
    My husband wants to open an account and I have three questions before we go ahead. Does anyone know if I can refer him as a friend. Can we use the same bank card for deposits / withdrawels etc. Do you think he should be allowed to but t into my free time as I spend the other 22 hrs with him
    Posted by Torryladd

i have now got the official word as to whether you can refer your husband or not.

unfortunately this is also not permitted. to see the full T's and C's please click here

sorry i'm being such a spoil sport here!

Rich
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: REFER A FRIEND:
    (btw - good use of the question indicator, an under used but great little feature.... gold star)
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi rich could you help me while we are on a subject like this.My future daughter in law opened my account as a ty 4 letting them stay with us.They are moving out very soon and unfortunately wont be able to keep this account going(boohoo).However my wife has a seperate poker account and she is willing to let me play on this.Now if i was to inform all of the regulars here that i will be doing this so they know that it is me they are playing do you think that this is acceptable?Thank you for any time you spend on this.
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: REFER A FRIEND : Hi rich could you help me while we are on a subject like this.My future daughter in law opened my account as a ty 4 letting them stay with us.They are moving out very soon and unfortunately wont be able to keep this account going(boohoo).However my wife has a seperate poker account and she is willing to let me play on this.Now if i was to inform all of the regulars here that i will be doing this so they know that it is me they are playing do you think that this is acceptable?Thank you for any time you spend on this.
    Posted by dav1964
    Is the account set up in your name but to her card? if thats the case then i think you can just get the card switched to yours.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    hey dav1964,

unfortunately we do not allow people to play under multiple accounts. the fraud team regularly close accounts if they suspect this to be the case.

my advice to you would be to open an account in your own name with your own card.

Rich
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    Rich, Are you shying away from my third question lol. 

Posted by Sky_Rich
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    hey dav1964, unfortunately we do not allow people to play under multiple accounts. the fraud team regularly close accounts if they suspect this to be the case. my advice to you would be to open an account in your own name with your own card. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thank you rich i will see if they will keep the account open.Hopefully they will.Ty again 4 your assistance.dav