You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

A Quick Cash Question

belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
edited January 2012 in Community Help & Advice
If you you get timed out and then sat out or sit out for a comfort break or stacked and have to top up how do you sit back in with out having to standing up?Keep loosing my seat!!

Comments

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited January 2012
    Not sure I understand this. How long are you sat out for ? You shouldn't be having to stand up to get back in the game unless you've been out for 15 hands I think.

If you need to top up just select get real chips bottom left in mini view or in  the cashier tab on normal view and then select get real chips.

• belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited January 2012
    If i am sat out,timed out all action buttons bottom right i.e. sit out post blind etc disappear all i can do is stand re-cash up to sit back in (that i can see) but if to slow someone gets my seat.Using DL.
    edited January 2012
    Yeah that's normal, you just have to click the im back button at the bottom.

Or can't you see that either ?

If you can't see that button then you've got a problem somewhere and it maybe worth unsinatlling sky poker and adobe air and re-installing both.
  • belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited January 2012
    Just a grey blank box left bottom right and cannot see "i am back" any where.Will try re-up and see.
    edited January 2012
    Yeah that doesn't sound right.