You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

AFRICAN NATIONS

BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
edited February 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
GHANA HALF TIME/FULL TIME 5/6

GHANA are the best side in the tourniment imo have 4 or five top class players.
Botswana have benifited by many of the bigger teams player not wanting to quailify (Nigeria,Cameroon,Egypt and Algeria)
it may also be worth covering 3,4 and 5 nil

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited January 2012
    Well done Badboy985.

I'm wondering whether to do all 1-0 wins and whether that would pay. It seems to be the common score in these tournaments.

Father V
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: AFRICAN NATIONS:
    Well done Badboy985. I'm wondering whether to do all 1-0 wins and whether that would pay. It seems to be the common score in these tournaments.   Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    Not a bad idea all the weaker teams seem to be trying to nick a 0-0 by parking the preverbial bus.
    even when ghana were down to 10 me botswana never sent more than 3 or 4 forward
    winning to nil might be worth a look as well
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Zambia have already beaten group favorites Senegal and look a good bet at 4/5 to beat Libya.

And as an added bonus for any other pompey fans theres a chance to see the "hurricane" aka Collins Mbesuma aka the only bloke fatter than warren aspinal to crowbar himslf into a pompey shirt! 
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Oh well Ive put the kybosh on that.

Back Zambia to win and then goals start going in from all angles, so much for my 1-0 bets !!!!!!!!

Father V
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Oh well Ive put the kybosh on that. Back Zambia to win and then goals start going in from all angles, so much for my 1-0 bets !!!!!!!! Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    To be fair if it was played on a pitch that didnt have 6 inches of water lying on it they would have run rings round them.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I agree BADBOY985 although I also had a feeling they were worried more about not losing than winning.  

Having said that they look a good bet to win today.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    GHANA EVENS TO BEAT TUNISA TONIGHT

GHANA HAVENT REALY HAD TO BREAK A SWEAT YET AND WILL HAVE TO MUCH FOR TUNISIA EVENS LOOKS A GOOD BET
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited February 2012
    Gah, missed this, they're 1-0 up now and 1/5 :(
  • Options
    cleaverjimcleaverjim Member Posts: 1,070
    edited February 2012
    GHANA EVENS TO BEAT TUNISA TONIGHT GHANA HAVENT REALY HAD TO BREAK A SWEAT YET AND WILL HAVE TO MUCH FOR TUNISIA EVENS LOOKS A GOOD BET
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Agree ,Im going for draw h/t ghana f/t
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Jesus Ghana have been awful in the first half.
    hopefully attacking the decent half of the pitch might help the left hand end like a ploughed field think this is the pitch the played on when there was about 6 inches of surface water.