You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

connection problems

thejudge10thejudge10 Member Posts: 465
edited January 2012 in Community Help & Advice
I am so tired of losing connection on this site,it totally spoils any enjoyment of playing this game.Its not my pc losing connection its the site,but only on the game iam playing,i can still speak in the chat box,access the rest of the site,but my game freezes,this does not happen on the other sites i play on ,so come on sky sort it out,and give me an explanation

Comments

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited January 2012
    So no network error box comes up ? You can still chat in the chatbox but when you're pressing the fold, raise buttons nothing happens ?

• thejudge10thejudge10 Member Posts: 465
    edited January 2012
    yes the net work error comes up,i check my connection and its good,can do everything else on the site,apart from play my hand,last night i had pocket kings and raised,then it came up with lost connection,but  i could do anything else on site,and ny connection was strong. just want an explanation
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited January 2012
    So if you click on the pop up box warning of a network error you can't then click on any buttons on your table ?

I also get a network error box that pops up every now and then but once i've closed it I can click on everything as normal.

If I don't close it then it won't let me click anything on a table.

Now I know there is no network error because all of the action freezes on your tables when you have a genuine error.

• Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: connection problems:
    yes the net work error comes up,i check my connection and its good,can do everything else on the site,apart from play my hand,last night i had pocket kings and raised,then it came up with lost connection,but  i could do anything else on site,and ny connection was strong. just want an explanation
    Posted by thejudge10
    I play using the download client and, although the network error comes up it does not stop me playing the tables. If you're not using the download client I suggest you download it and play that way.