You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Will transfer window signings make an immediate impact? Just in case...

BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,204
edited February 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
When funds allow I like to link up a number of first goalscorers and think this weekend's first full fixture list after the transfer window is a good time to have a go with new signings wanting to make an immediate impact.

I know CISSE has already got off the mark for QPR but I think he has a great chance to score again against Wolves (hopeflly Zamora doesn't beat him to first goal) on his home debut.

Wigan have one of the worst defences is the league so I think JELAVIC has got to be in with a shout on his Everton debut even though it is away from home.

Senegal striker PAPISS CISSE has to be in with a chance for Newcastle against Aston Villa as does SORDELL who is likely to feature for Bolton in their game against Norwich after reaching double figures for Watford already.

In the Championship, West Ham have got countless strikers after signing Maynard and Vas Te to name but two but I think VAS TE is the one to go for as he has been in great form for Barnsley this season and should enjoy playing for Allardyce again as he used to play for him at Bolton.

I will link in CISSE, JELAVIC, PAPISS CISSE, SORDELL AND VAS TE - only for small stakes but if they all came off then it would be a nice accumulator. As for anyone reading this I would now lump on Zamora and Maynard as they are almost guaranteed to score first now I have discarded them!

Good luck all!

Comments