You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Fulham 10-1 AT MAN CITY!!!????

HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
edited February 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Far too Generous, should be 20-1 !!

BUT................

If Mouassa Dembele PLAYS, just recovering from Slight injury, this is massivley generous!!

I Rate HIM an An Exceptional WORLD CLASS PLAYER, who is well under Radar at mo, also I have on VERY good authority that a few BIG clubs are watching him at mo, for maybe Summer Move!!

Sat 5pm Sky will be a Massive Potential shop window for him, His agent will remind him, lol

So......IF Playing, back to score, back to MOM, & Fulham value at 4-1, let alone 10-1,

IF HE DONT PLAY 2/3-0 to Man City!!

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited February 2012
    Hi Hitman

I cant beleive the odds they give these days.

I backed Southampton at 5-1 to beat Man U in 1976 and thought good odds even though league difference. now premier teams, sometimes at home, are more than that to beat another premier team.

I wonder if backing at odds over 5-1 this season would have put you in profit. You dont have to get many winners at 10 and 12 to 1 to end up winning.

Father V    
  • Options
    Murphy17Murphy17 Member Posts: 16
    edited February 2012
    Dont forget Blackburns 20/1 win against UTD this year,
    Slip ups do happen, Although i cannot see Fulham getting anything here, Man City losing on tuesday is all the motovation they need to see off a poor Fulham.
    I Agree that Mouassa Dembele is a Talent, however Man city defenders are fairy talented themselves, Dembele cant do it all himself.
     This games is going to bring back Man Citys early form by scoring big and not conceeding, meaning all the hype is going to be all about them again for a little bit, But not long

Man City to win 5-0, thats right 5-0 .
    Man UTD however to win the league

• Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited February 2012
    If you were a Blackburn fan this season you should have been quids in for the year just backing your team against Arsenal and Man utd !!!!!
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited February 2012
    you was saying???
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Fulham 10-1 AT MAN CITY!!!????:
    Dont forget Blackburns 20/1 win against UTD this year, Slip ups do happen, Although i cannot see Fulham getting anything here, Man City losing on tuesday is all the motovation they need to see off a poor Fulham. I Agree that Mouassa Dembele is a Talent, however Man city defenders are fairy talented themselves, Dembele cant do it all himself.  This games is going to bring back Man Citys early form by scoring big and not conceeding, meaning all the hype is going to be all about them again for a little bit, But not long Man City to win 5-0, thats right 5-0 . Man UTD however to win the league  
    Posted by Murphy17
    Oppss!!

Lookin like a 5 or 6 nil at mo!! LOL!!

Mind with Etuhu & Senderos in team, not shocked!!

Jol gotta see Arron Hughes is THE Partner for Hangerland, & anyone in front of Etuhu,...... Davies, Sidwell  even ME FFS!! anyone!!

Anyway still could be the 2/3-0 like i said, & Dembele, what u think???

Our away form shockin, glad i stopped goig away few years ago, just 2/3 a seaeson now!!
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited February 2012
    no offence but dembelle is not a world class player,think there is only 1or2 world class players in prem at the mo
  • Options
    cleaverjimcleaverjim Member Posts: 1,070
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Fulham 10-1 AT MAN CITY!!!????:
    no offence but dembelle is not a world class player,think there is only 1or2 world class players in prem at the mo
    Posted by andybuck
    lol,,so aquero.silva ,rooney, rvp,Thats 4,suarez, Thats 5,mata,6,bale,7,Carroll,,,Joke....!
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited February 2012
    rooney is not a world class player imo,,aguerro yes certainly RVP DEFFO,,,silva rooney and bale all top players ,personally i think yaya toure is citys best player,,suarez good player world class no ,,cheat yes the biggest diver in english football