You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Player stats.

mattblack6mattblack6 Member Posts: 8
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
Have you noticed that when it gets head to head on the open etc. the players tourneys won ,entered , etc is shown ,can anybody explain how to access this .

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,969
    edited June 2009

I don't believe that info can be accessed, Matt.

The Studio/Gallery have sooper-dooper mega-clever well-wicked software that drills down into all sorts of areas as to historical data, but it would not work on the open Site. 
  • Options
    mattblack6mattblack6 Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Player stats.:
    Have you noticed that when it gets head to head on the open etc. the players tourneys won ,entered , etc is shown ,can anybody explain how to access this .
    Posted by mattblack6
    HI TJ,
              Thanks for the reply ,any chance you could send me my stats through email . Don't know wether you remember me through the old POKERZONE tourney's lol (suppose not ) lol .

Cheers Mattblack 66 (Peter)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Player stats.:
    In Response to Player stats. : HI TJ,           Thanks for the reply ,any chance you could send me my stats through email . Don't know wether you remember me through the old POKERZONE tourney's lol (suppose not ) lol .                                                                                                 Cheers Mattblack 66 (Peter)
    Posted by mattblack6
    I'm afraid they don't let me get anywhere near Player Stats!

However, if you go to a site called "Sharkscope", (which is not connected to Sky Poker) you will find all your results there. They are listed under "Scheduled Tourneys" & "SNG's" seperately, & combined under "All Games". 

And yes, of COURSE I remember you fom Poker Night Live. Happy days indeed.

They actually terminated my contract because I informed them - as I felt it right & proper so to do - that I had been invited to join Sky Poker, so that was a bit of a blow.

6 months later they invited me back. I got permission from Sky Poker to do the work, & did two LNP Shows upon my return, then the PokerZone Channel, which owned LNP, closed down. Oops, I did it again, as Britney once said.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,647
    edited June 2009
    only just heard about sharkscope so i did it....typed in my name came up SUPER TILT.LOL
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited June 2009
     ...if you go to a site called "Sharkscope", (which is not connected to Sky Poker) you will find all your results there. They are listed under "Scheduled Tourneys" & "SNG's" seperately, & combined under "All Games". Posted by Tikay10
    Because of the Data Protection Act, you can stop anyone accessing your results on Sharkscope. I've done it.
    There is only one reason that someone would want to access your results: so they can get some kind of edge on you. Look for the options on the site and disable the option for people to view your stats.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Player stats. : Because of the Data Protection Act, you can stop anyone accessing your results on Sharkscope. I've done it. There is only one reason that someone would want to access your results: so they can get some kind of edge on you. Look for the options on the site and disable the option for people to view your stats.
    Posted by BigBluster
    Correct!