You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Great changes - May I duggest a couple more..

BIGSHANNBIGSHANN Member Posts: 433
edited November 2009 in Community Suggestions
Well done Sky for the recent changes.  I think all the changes have improved my experience of playing on sky and made things alot easier to multi table on the cash tables. 

Got a couple of suggestions that I think would again improve things, that I find personally to be a problem.

1.  When I multi table I sometimes have up to 9 tables on the go and find that I am constantly clicking.  Every now and again I click in the wrong place and find that I have happened to hit the stand button!  Doh!  Now when you want to exit a table you are promted ' are you sure you want to exit', and you have to click 'yes' or 'no'.  If this feature was included for the stand button function it would solve my issue, as I could just press no and carry on playing.  There is nothing worse than waiting for  a seat on a table, getting one, then 5 mins in, pressing the stand button by mistake and then have to wait behind 3 other poeple again to get back on.

2. I love the fact that the ' join waiting list' function now works properly.  i.e. now loads a table automatically when there is a seat.  One problem I have encountered with this function though is that sometimes the table will load and not be reserved for me, and has let the next person on list on to the table.  Again this means I have to go to the back of the queue.

I hope these points make sense.  I hope that number 1 is feasible and can be implemented, and number 2 can be look at.

Look forward to others comments

Comments

• Options
    sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    edited November 2009
    9 tables!? what sort of PC / monitor u running?
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    How do you manage 9?  wow
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    20.1 inch laptop core2duot7700 2.4 ghz 4mb l2cache 4gb ram
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    was hoping for reply from sky rich?
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    i  have  all  playing  2  tables  never  mind  9  lol
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey there,

thanks for these great suggestions. i'll make sure they are passed to the poker team and considered for the next release.

Rich
  • Options
    FishingPhiFishingPhi Member Posts: 73
    edited November 2009
    Also regarding the mini-view...is it possible to set this as default size? For those that play multiple tables, it would be a lot nicer if the game automatically launched in mini-view. I know it's only one mouse click but it would be nice to have the option available...
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Great changes - May I duggest a couple more..:
    Well done Sky for the recent changes.  I think all the changes have improved my experience of playing on sky and made things alot easier to multi table on the cash tables.  Got a couple of suggestions that I think would again improve things, that I find personally to be a problem. 1.  When I multi table I sometimes have up to 9 tables on the go and find that I am constantly clicking.  Every now and again I click in the wrong place and find that I have happened to hit the stand button!  Doh!  Now when you want to exit a table you are promted ' are you sure you want to exit', and you have to click 'yes' or 'no'.  If this feature was included for the stand button function it would solve my issue, as I could just press no and carry on playing.  There is nothing worse than waiting for  a seat on a table, getting one, then 5 mins in, pressing the stand button by mistake and then have to wait behind 3 other poeple again to get back on. 2. I love the fact that the ' join waiting list' function now works properly.  i.e. now loads a table automatically when there is a seat.  One problem I have encountered with this function though is that sometimes the table will load and not be reserved for me, and has let the next person on list on to the table.  Again this means I have to go to the back of the queue. I hope these points make sense.  I hope that number 1 is feasible and can be implemented, and number 2 can be look at. Look forward to others comments
    Posted by BIGSHANN

wow you must eat a lot of carrots bigshann
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    thanks rich