You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Message for the great Sky Bernie

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi Bernie

Could you please have a look at theSky Rich poll please, the community have strongly supported the fact that Sky Rich should have the posters freeroll named after him, Sky Rich is very modest, so I would like to ask yourself, or any of the suits to take a look at the poll and make a decison.

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Message for the great Sky Bernie:
    Hi Bernie Could you please have a look at theSky Rich poll please, the community have strongly supported the fact that Sky Rich should have the posters freeroll named after him, Sky Rich is very modest, so I would like to ask yourself, or any of the suits to take a look at the poll and make a decison. Many thanks in advance
    Posted by acebarry10
    Hi Bernie,
    We, THE COMMUNITY, feel strongly about this, see my post in the sky rich poll lol
    col
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited November 2009
    Barry Sky Bernie will be very aware of the thread.  Starting yet another thread about this will not change the fact that this will not happen.

I too think that Rich should have the FR named after him, however Sky won't do that.  Rich is a paid employee of Sky and it would be wrong to single him out for doing his job.

• Options
    TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited November 2009
    bbbaaaaahhhhhhhhhh   humbug
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Message for the great Sky Bernie:
    Barry Sky Bernie will be very aware of the thread.  Starting yet another thread about this will not change the fact that this will not happen. I too think that Rich should have the FR named after him, however Sky won't do that.  Rich is a paid employee of Sky and it would be wrong to single him out for doing his job.
    Posted by scotty77
    What if rich changes his status to voluntary worker lol
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    The only reply I want to give Scotty will get me banned from the site so i'm going to bite my tongue and just say that I think that Sky Rich does an excellent job and deserves some reward as recognition of all his hard work on the forum, afterall naming a tournament after him isn't actually going to cost Sky any money.  Oops sorry Rich there goes this years bonus, all your going to get is a tournament named after you lol.
  • Options
    paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited November 2009
    i agree rich does plenty for all at this site and it wouldnt cost anything toname a tourney after him so give it the green light
  • Options
    NorbitNorbit Member Posts: 490
    edited November 2009
    The only reply I want to give Scotty will get me banned from the site so i'm going to bite my tongue and just say that I think that Sky Rich does an excellent job and deserves some reward as recognition of all his hard work on the forum, afterall naming a tournament after him isn't actually going to cost Sky any money.  Oops sorry Rich there goes this years bonus, all your going to get is a tournament named after you lol.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Why would your reply get you banned? he even said he should have a FR named after him but stated the facts why its unlikely to happen.

Also changing the 'posters' freeroll to 'sky rich' will only confuse the people that dont come onto the forum regulary then flooding the forum and sky rich's inbox with how they can gain entry.

Altho i do agree Rich does a great job.
  • Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited November 2009
    On the original thread, I've suggested calling it the "Rich Reward posters freeroll".  From the outside it looks like a general name rewarding the posters for their contribution to the forum, but those of us in the community will know the secret real meaning ;)

Ray
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Barry Sky Bernie will be very aware of the thread.  Starting yet another thread about this will not change the fact that this will not happen. I too think that Rich should have the FR named after him, however Sky won't do that.  Rich is a paid employee of Sky and it would be wrong to single him out for doing his job.
    Posted by scotty77
    I bet it would be great working for you. Of course employees should be singled out for reward for doing a good job as it encourages others to improve. 
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    yep he deserves it,

he puts up with me . lol
  • Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited November 2009
    Posted by scotty77
    Are'nt Tikay and Orford paid employee's of Sky, don't they both have tournaments named after them......., Tikays sleepstack and the Orfordable deepstacks.

Kinda makes your point redundant i think?
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Message for the great Sky Bernie : Are'nt Tikay and Orford paid employee's of Sky, don't they both have tournaments named after them......., Tikays sleepstack and the Orfordable deepstacks. Kinda makes your point redundant i think?
    Posted by mike1975
    Their jobs are to be the faces of Sky Poker.

Jeeez so many people on this forum are so so thick
  • Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Message for the great Sky Bernie : Their jobs are to be the faces of Sky Poker. Jeeez so many people on this forum are so so thick
    Posted by scotty77

I understand what their jobs are Scotty, there is no need to resort to insults because your argument has been show to have hole's in it.

The fact remains they are paid by sky as is Sky_Rich, the fact that it is a freeroll for forum posters and Sky Rich is in charge of the forum and also the figurehead of the forum i.e the face of the forum.

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited November 2009
    yep he deserves it put up with me . lol
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    YEAH !---I AGREE WITH ROVER--lol
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited November 2009
    i agree fully with Mikes point.

I think 99% of us all agree on the same topic. Rich is the figurehead of the forum and he has helped nearly everyone who has p[osted with a question about the site on the forum.

As a result, like Tikay and Rich he is the figurehead of that part of Sky Poker.
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    As a result, like Tikay and Rich he is the figurehead of that part of Sky Poker.
    Posted by The_Don90
    I totally agree with you.
  • Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited November 2009
    then the title wouldnt make any sense.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Message for the great Sky Bernie : Their jobs are to be the faces of Sky Poker. Jeeez so many people on this forum are so so thick
    Posted by scotty77
    yeh i agree and stop looking in the mirror
  • Options
    ski_yogurtski_yogurt Member Posts: 28
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Message for the great Sky Bernie : I understand what their jobs are Scotty, there is no need to resort to insults because your argument has been show to have hole's in it. The fact remains they are paid by sky as is Sky_Rich, the fact that it is a freeroll for forum posters and Sky Rich is in charge of the forum and also the figurehead of the forum i.e the face of the forum.
    Posted by mike1975
    go mike
  • Options
    annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited November 2009
    Take it Scotty's on a downswing

haha :o)~