You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

lost internet connection.

Fidget69Fidget69 Member Posts: 4
edited March 2012 in Community Suggestions
hi. was just wondering if sky poker had any plans to start a "played as all in" when you loose connection or the computer drop's out, or any reason as to why you  are not connected at the time.

am asking as i have lost a few hands that were winning hands, but only because sky poker dropped out for about 45 seconds. and when it came back on the hand had been folded for me.

i used to play on 888.com and on poker stars, cannot remember which one had this feature but it helped a lot when the connection was briefly lost.

Comments

• Options
    Fidget69Fidget69 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2012
    In Response to lost internet connection.:
    hi. was just wondering if sky poker had any plans to start a "played as all in" when you loose connection or the computer drop's out, or any reason as to why you  are not connected at the time.  am asking as i have lost a few hands that were winning hands, but only because sky poker dropped out for about 45 seconds. and when it came back on the hand had been folded for me.  i used to play on 888.com and on poker stars, cannot remember which one had this feature but it helped a lot when the connection was briefly lost.
    Posted by Fidget69
    no comment then??
  • Options
    Die_hardDie_hard Member Posts: 338
    edited March 2012
    'They' say they read every post on here and it is noted. 'They' cannot however be bothered to type out a couple of lines of reply often though!