You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"javascipt:void(0)"???? Hand History prob

sikassikas Member Posts: 857
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
as some people mite do on here i add notes to ppl after various hands after seein what they mucked after showdown, but sometimes....well quite a lot of the time i get a problem when i view the hand history, when i click to see the previous hand, a lil thing comes up at the bottom sayin "javascipt:void(0)" and it wont enter the hand, even if i close the window and re-try it still happens, but then
sometimes it works perfectly fine and i can see the hand, does any1 else have this problem? 

i was wondering weather it could b fixed or some1 enlighten me if its a prob with my browser
(altho it happens with both Firefox and Chrome)

sikas

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey sikas,

have you tried deleting your cookies and browsing history? a small tip but can sometimes  fix things.

le me know how this goes. if you are still having trouble i'll send it to the tech team.

thanks,

Rich
  • Options
    sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    edited November 2009
    bump!

sorry for the late reply, yeah ive tried clearing all my cookies and browsing history and its still really temperamental, again sometimes working sometimes not
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    ok thanks for the info. i'm passing this on to the poker team for further investigation.

thanks for being patient.