You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Silentbob?

cleaverjimcleaverjim Member Posts: 1,070
edited February 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
He used to put up great posts about football bets for weekends has he left skypoker?

Comments

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Silentbob?:
    He used to put up great posts about football bets for weekends has he left skypoker?
    Posted by cleaverjim
    Think so i know he hit a realy bad run with the footie betting and decided to stop posting tips agree its a shame as they were good reads.
    unfortunatly putting up these type of threads seems to put people under pressure and put bets on because you feel oblidged to rather than you really think there going to win.
    35SUITED was a great example of this really nice family guy who put up a few tips now and then on the old worth a big blind thread that was in the shed before the punters corner existed then people would post asking where his tips were making him feel oblidged to do it and he ended up megatilting his roll off one day and self excluded for 5 years!
    hope everyone who replys to tips on here realises were all just amatuar punters putting up our fancys and not pro tipsters.
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited February 2012
    Evening chaps

I am still about just nowhere near as often as I used to be. To say the last 18 months have been bad for me would be an understatement & everything just got on top of me. I totally lost the enjoyment of gambling & playing poker so took a step back is all.

I will post tips again at some stage though & it's nice to know I'm missed :-)

• Options
    cleaverjimcleaverjim Member Posts: 1,070
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Silentbob?:
    Evening chaps I am still about just nowhere near as often as I used to be. To say the last 18 months have been bad for me would be an understatement & everything just got on top of me. I totally lost the enjoyment of gambling & playing poker so took a step back is all. I will post tips again at some stage though & it's nice to know I'm missed :-)
    Posted by silentbob
    Nice to know your ok,
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2012

Yea +1 hope things turn round for ya Jay.

U should still put your picks up for the weekend if you get a spare 5 mins, even if it's just a 30 second write up after a 30 second flick through the fixtures! Can't do any worse than I've been doing!

Hope to see you back on the tables/forum regularly soon. 

tc
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Silentbob?:
    Evening chaps I am still about just nowhere near as often as I used to be. To say the last 18 months have been bad for me would be an understatement & everything just got on top of me. I totally lost the enjoyment of gambling & playing poker so took a step back is all. I will post tips again at some stage though & it's nice to know I'm missed :-)
    Posted by silentbob
    Glad to hear that m8 look forward to reading them again.