You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Free Entry to NEXT Saturday's 8pm Main Event!

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,328
    edited November 2009
    704 please
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,839
    edited November 2009

Hi Guys,

3.20am, & we've just finished a fairly long day in Manchester.

Many thanks to Kiwi for looking after the Thread today.

I'll formalise the Winner & their prize on Monday, as I am driving back South most of tomorrow, & may not get Online.

I had also promised we'd run this Comp again today (Sunday), but I'm going to postpone it, & we will do at least it one day next week. It's unfair to ask Kiwi to run the Thread again on Sunday, & anyway, I'm too tired to set it up in truth. Been a VERY long day here.

Gotta go, bed is calling (does your bed call?), take care, & enjoy your Sunday.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Free Entry to NEXT Saturday's 8pm Main Event!:
    Hi Guys, 3.20am, & we've just finished a fairly long day in Manchester. Many thanks to Kiwi for looking after the Thread today. I'll formalise the Winner & their prize on Monday, as I am driving back South most of tomorrow, & may not get Online. I had also promised we'd run this Comp again today (Sunday), but I'm going to postpone it, & we will do at least it one day next week. It's unfair to ask Kiwi to run the Thread again on Sunday, & anyway, I'm too tired to set it up in truth. Been a VERY long day here. Gotta go, bed is calling (does your bed call?), take care, & enjoy your Sunday.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

Enjoy your rest, you more than deserve it m8, I cant speak for kiwini, but you only needed to ask, i am sure 1 of us would, if we were able, set it up and run the thread.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Free Entry to NEXT Saturday's 8pm Main Event! : Hi tikay Enjoy your rest, you more than deserve it m8, I cant speak for kiwini, but you only needed to ask, i am sure 1 of us would, if we were able, set it up and run the thread.
    Posted by acebarry10
    I sure wouldn't have minded helping out for another day and would willing do so again if asked. 

My only problem yesterday was chasing the thread as it kept disappearing down the page and didn't get stickered until after the competition had closed lol.
  • Options
    SHEWAZSHEWAZ Member Posts: 167
    edited November 2009
    729 plz
  • Options
    away_withaway_with Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2009
    655 ty
    Posted by ige[/QUO                                               732 sound right
  • Options
    wildthing1wildthing1 Member Posts: 14
    edited November 2009

In Response to Free Entry to NEXT Saturday's 8pm Main Event!:
    Here we go again, you pretty much know the Rules now. Name the number of Runners in this Saturdays 8pm Main Event, & you'll let FREE Entry into NEXT Saturdays 8pm Main Event. Simples. Same Rules as Thursday & Friday. NO Entries after 7pm, thry will be null & void, ONE Entry per person, & the nearest to the actual number gets the prize. In the Event of a Tie, the Member who Posted the correct answer FIRST gets it. Many thank to Kiwin4u, who has sad he will look after the Thread, as I'll be busy all day Saturday. Please don't give him a hard time, any complaints, address them to me. Good Luck.
    Posted by Tikay10
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Guys this competition CLOSED yesterday!!!
  • Options
    chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
    edited November 2009
  • Options
    langyrfc98langyrfc98 Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2009
  • Options
    major1962major1962 Member Posts: 178
    edited November 2009
    GREAT, i only just noticed these free to enter, and todays gets postponed.
    Tikay, im soo dissapointed in you, being up until 3am is no excuse ;)

Oh well, will have to keep my eye on the forum.

i just won a sat into tonights biggy so im pleased about that, but probably my last one til next fri as work has called and need my help.
    I did tell them im earning more on here but it didnt wash!!

So good luck all and see you tonight if your playing. Tikay?? you playing m8?
  • Options
    borobabe09borobabe09 Member Posts: 327
    edited November 2009
    Hi Kiwi, i noticed that ystday, i keep checking the forum 2 enter and it didnt become available till well after closing time. sorry u had difficulties, i would really have liked to enter. better luck next time.

& Tika u deserve a break after the travel, how did u get on in manchester then. x
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited November 2009
    Hi Kiwi, i noticed that ystday, i keep checking the forum 2 enter and it didnt become available till well after closing time. sorry u had difficulties, i would really have liked to enter. better luck next time. & Tika u deserve a break after the travel, how did u get on in manchester then. x
    Posted by borobabe09
    He does taste good, especially with Chicken ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2009

LOL I love the comment Grimstar

Actually the competition WAS on the forum yesterday but unfortunately didn't get stickered until after 7.00 so most of the time although it was on the front page it wasn't noticeable.  Having said that we STILL managed to get 69 entries which makes me wonder exactly how many we could have gotten if it had been stickered earlier.

Anyone once again a big thank you to all those who entered

• Options
    Gangster62Gangster62 Member Posts: 80
    edited November 2009
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited November 2009

Am I close?
  • Options
    borobabe09borobabe09 Member Posts: 327
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Free Entry to NEXT Saturday's 8pm Main Event! : He does taste good, especially with Chicken ;)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    lol, nice 2 c ppl do read the posts even if it is only 2 pick up on spellings :-)
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited November 2009
    put me down for 721
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Tikay when you get back could you PLEASE ask the nice people at Sky if they could close this and the other competition threads that are still getting picks lol

Hope you had a safe and pleasant journey home

Steve
  • Options
    grimsbyr06grimsbyr06 Member Posts: 151
    edited November 2009
    i will have              676 plz