You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

great day in manchester....

pieman1213pieman1213 Member Posts: 57
edited November 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour

just drove back from manchester to london, just wana say thanks to all the sky team and the guys there. was my first time on the tour and all the players were very welcoming and was a great friendly atmosphere. hopefully i can go to some more!!
even though i didng get too deep i still had a brilliant day.
thanks to the players, tikay and the sky team.... o ye and richord orford as well

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited November 2009
    Glad you made it on time Pies :-)
    Don't think I got to say hello to you... had to leave around 1ish.
  • Options
    rats107rats107 Member Posts: 230
    edited November 2009
    i'll second that that great day and also still think u were unlucky with the read!!! i'll be backing u to go a loot deeper next time!!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: great day in manchester....:
    i'll second that that great day and also still think u were unlucky with the read!!! i'll be backing u to go a loot deeper next time!!
    Posted by rats107
    i hope sp too rats!! which player were u?
    it was unlucky, he showed bluffs and stealing before and on that hand with 5 limps so i nthought i could get him off AQ. the weird thing is, i would have beaten AK, AQ etc and even KK. also, it would be a tough decision for ur tourney life at that time with QQ, JJ, even AK.
    was unlucky to run into AA /> otherwise would b a great move as i didnt play many hands at all.

was a good day tho...
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    true, its just unlucky. i was in seat 3, right beside him. nightmare to play against hes a v good player(think the whole table were good players apart from me lol) and got the cards at the perfect time, he puts down a lot of hands there. hope to chat to u again.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    o rite. ye would be good to play ive again at a SPT event. where did u end up? coz ur chip stack was good whwnever i saw you....
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    top 50 just about, pushed with 3s(about 10 bb left) when i knew i shouldnt have but hey its a lesson for me. yeah theres a lot of players i would love to meet again and even meet some more, really was a good day.
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited November 2009
    In Response to great day in manchester....:
    just drove back from manchester to london, just wana say thanks to all the sky team and the guys there. was my first time on the tour and all the players were very welcoming and was a great friendly atmosphere. hopefully i can go to some more!! even though i didng get too deep i still had a brilliant day. thanks to the players, tikay and the sky team.... o ye and richord orford as well
    Posted by pieman1213
    nice one mate,great to meet you and your bruv.look forward to seeing you at future events....
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: great day in manchester....:
    In Response to great day in manchester.... : nice one mate,great to meet you and your bruv.look forward to seeing you at future events....
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    cheers, same 2 u