You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky poker live team

porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
System00:26:03 Thanks for contacting Sky Bet Chat. An advisor will be with you shortly........
System00:26:03  (Advisor) has joined this session!
System00:26:03 Connected with  (Advisor)
System00:26:03 Hi james jarvis, my name's  (Advisor). How can I help you today?
Customer00:26:21 can you tell me where the 1.88 came from in my account please
Agent00:27:03 Can I take your User ID please?
Customer00:27:08 jerome234
Agent00:28:13 Apologies for the delay, please bear with me whilst I deal with your query and I'll respond as soon as possible.
Customer00:28:24 ok!
Customer00:31:46 come on can you try concentrate on me please and not 30 other people!
Agent00:32:53 As this is a chat line , we do have more than one customer to attend to at a time
Customer00:33:36 thats not my fault, this is supposed to be live chat, but everytime i come on here it seems i am on hold
Agent00:33:54 Apologies for the delay, please bear with me whilst I deal with your query and I'll respond as soon as possible.
Customer00:37:43 hello?
Customer00:38:54 anyone there?

Comments

• Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited June 2009
    I have used the chat help twice in the last two days, both times i found them to be very friendly and helpful and they fixed my problems within 5mins. cant ask more than that imo.
  • Options
    porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: sky poker live team:
    I have used the chat help twice in the last two days, both times i found them to be very friendly and helpful and they fixed my problems within 5mins. cant ask more than that imo.
    Posted by mike1975
    get your lottery numbers in
  • Options
    YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
    edited June 2009
    In Response to sky poker live team:
    00:26:21  can you tell me where the 1.88 came from in my account please
    Posted by porkerman
    Alternatively you can check yourself by clicking on "My Account" and save yourself the hassle...

I've never had problems with the live chat FWIW.
  • Options
    Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: sky poker live team:
    after waiting for another 4 minutes without reply i closed the chat is it just me that thinks the sky live chat team are useless? Everytime i go there for a quick query they just make it into a big deal and totally confuse the matter, i always get the inpression they are talking to about 50 people at the same time.
    Posted by porkerman
    Hi pokerman. We appreciate all feedback about our customer care team, and can tell you that we consistently monitor the live chat service to ensure the quality of support provided is at the levels we expect. We are sorry if you had a bad experience and will look at this internally. However, we would appreciate it if you would refrain from making comments such as those in the final paragraph of your post, as they go against the house rules of this community.