You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

mickjenn says Ed Giddins is 1 funny guy

hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
mick wanted me to say that he thinks Ed Giddins is a legend and funny as. but hes no good heads up, ul Ed ;)

i would like to have been in manc to meet him actually, big cricket fan and he sounds like a laugh

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited November 2009
    He's blummin' tall!

Didn't get to say hello in Manc but saw him front a distance............
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    I signed onto the forum and saw the following posts in this order

Mickjenn1 says Ed Giddens is 1 funny guy
    Is this suspicious?

lol
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    flutnush is hilaroius, the funnyiest person on here.
  • Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited November 2009

everyone could see him from a distance... and to be fair he was funny especially at 1am when he was ...erm... let's say the other side of tipsy ;)

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn says Ed Giddins is 1 funny guy:
    flutnush is hilaroius, the funnyiest person on here.
    Posted by nirvana29
    Did Flut make it to Manc?

• Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    lol  think  mick  jenn  a  funny  guy
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited November 2009
    I consider Ed a good mate and spent a lot of time with him yesterday where he spent hours dealing at the sng tables and chatting to everyone.

He was a big hit at the SPT in Manchester where people realised, perhaps for the first time, that he is naturally very funny.

He's gets up to all sorts of extra-curricular activites (!) but for some reason, you just can't help but like him.

Top bloke imo.
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited November 2009
    I consider Ed a good mate and spent a lot of time with him yesterday where he spent hours dealing at the sng tables and chatting to everyone. He was a big hit at the SPT in Manchester where people realised, perhaps for the first time, that he is naturally very funny. He's gets up to all sorts of extra-curricular activites (!) but for some reason, you just can't help but like him. Top bloke imo.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    +1

had great fun playing STTs with Ed dealing
  • Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
  • Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited November 2009
    I consider Ed a good mate and spent a lot of time with him yesterday where he spent hours dealing at the sng tables and chatting to everyone. He was a big hit at the SPT in Manchester where people realised, perhaps for the first time, that he is naturally very funny. He's gets up to all sorts of extra-curricular activites (!) but for some reason, you just can't help but like him. Top bloke imo.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    i agree ....and dont forget urself rich  both off u a top guys thx 4 a great time see u all soon.
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited November 2009
    Had a chat with Ed before the SPT just after noon where he was having his first (I presume) pint,  He told me that the 'boss' had already collared him and said he wasn't allowed another pint until 8pm lol.  Also played a sng with Ed and found him a genuinely nice bloke.
  • Options
    EdGiddinsEdGiddins Member Posts: 245
    edited November 2009
    Guys/Girls thank you VERY much for the above posts, gotta say it was an absolute pleasure to meet so many of you and have fun with you all. Brilliantly played Dave and all "cashers".

Just settling down to get ready for some primo action, look forward to seeing you on the tables and lets get Mickjenn forum ban lifted--quality guy, as you all are.

Play well!
  • Options
    themackemthemackem Member Posts: 195
    edited November 2009
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Whos ed giddins ?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,024
    edited November 2009

Gidzo on Saturday = utter legend.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    Gidzo on Saturday = utter legend.
    Posted by Tikay10