You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

League £2k tournament

pete1pete1 Member Posts: 9
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
i spend all month getting to this tourny and then find i cant get in because there is a problem in loading it. it gets stuck on 29.6% loading. has anyone else had this problem. if so what are sky going to do about it?

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    Thats ridiculous, im so sorry that you appear to have this problem. How are you supposed to win if you can only play 29.6% of the hands? You just need to hope that your good hands dont fall into the other 70.4% of hands - i hope this helps
  • Options
    pete1pete1 Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: League £2k tournament:
    Thats ridiculous, im so sorry that you appear to have this problem. How are you supposed to win if you can only play 29.6% of the hands? You just need to hope that your good hands dont fall into the other 70.4% of hands - i hope this helps
    Posted by loonytoons
    no help at all thanks
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    try deleting your cookies and temporary internet files, its nowt to do wi tourny, its just same as any other table, so if you can get on other games then you can get on this one

hope this helps
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    I used to get this problem, try closing as much other windows down, reduce graphics etc and check ur security settings r letting it load.

Worked for me anyway.
    gl
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    seriously pete, i had this problem about 2 months ago and i still dont know why. What i did do is shut the computer off, defragged my hard drive and then set system restore to the day before and it was ok. This may be right or wrong but it worked for me
  • Options
    zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: League £2k tournament:
    seriously pete, i had this problem about 2 months ago and i still dont know why. What i did do is shut the computer off, defragged my hard drive and then set system restore to the day before and it was ok. This may be right or wrong but it worked for me
    Posted by loonytoons
    this also works for me....and loonytoons..  the other post ..theres no need...lolol but i love it......lololololool
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    is it a laptop you have,

if so,

i find if you take ten steps back ,

best to do this outside so as not to damage your self or laptop ,

ooops and children do not try this in your own home,

maybe someone else home,

now where was i ,

oh yep after 10 steps back ,

run like that guy bolt ,

and when  u hit the 9 step forward of course ,

kick the laptop like u were lampard ,

and this should sort your laptop problems ,

i stress this does not work on personal computers only laptops ,

no laptops were hurt in the making of this post .

any other problems m8y marriage / kids / money ,

don't hesitate to ask .
  • Options
    kb245kb245 Member Posts: 435
    edited November 2009

Is it any wonder no one wants to post on here!a guy comes on askin for help and all you lot do is take the pisss!and as for u loony toons not even funny! TO PETE-in my experience it is usually just a browser crash a simple re boot or re install of browser should do the trick and not a system restore like the numptys are tellin u to do!

• Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited November 2009
    turn it off and back on again!!!!
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    Hey,

i'm really sorry to hear of your problems , if you feel our technical issues have affected your ability to play at the tables, and/ or caused you to lose money please get in contact with customer care. the team will be happy to investigate all reported problems and depending on the merits of your case will see what can be done.

if you have any more problems or have any questions at all, just shout.

Rich