You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

zzzzz new problem with download CLICKING BUTTONS

pryce6pryce6 Member Posts: 1,058
edited May 2012 in Community Help & Advice
Hi there people of Sky Poker, Adam in particular.

I'm really f... tilted right now because this download has decided to throw up a new problem for me to encounter whilst i am 12+ tabling paying you guys lots and lots of money in rake.

Now, for some reason, every now and again, the BUTTONS DECIDE NOT TO WORK.

This is not a problem with my Mac, not a problem with my mouse (I have full battery and am able to browse internet, talk on skype, cick on whatever else I want) it is 100% your end.

So what happens is I get sat out on all tables, I can't click fold, call whatever so I'm there folding top set because of this ridic problem. Not only that, but I cannot even click STAND and I cannot actually quit the application at all.

It is only now after about 10 minutes that I have been able to quit the tables, having lost my place on all but two. I really really do not want to go back on the tables and play because I'm super tilted so it's cost not only me money but it's cost you money too because there are barely any tables running right now and being the fish I am I was almost certainly keeping them together.

This has happened maybe 4 or 5 times now, once the ability to button click returned within a minute, each of the other times it has taken a bit longer.

So what you going to do? I'd say it's cost me at least £10 of definite money where I have posted blinds and been unable to play them, and possibly a lot more where i have been in pots which I would have won.

P.S If you need to investigate I'd estimate the time it happened at 2.37am.

Comments

• Options
    GliterBabeGliterBabe Member Posts: 361
    edited March 2012

Hey Nick

For some reason and I have no idea why , this only ever happens to me when on laptop never on PC..There is quick way round your problem , saving yourself the mis pleasure of timing out, then losing your tables...

If your in Miniview when it happens, just press the standard view button. Let the table open then click Mini view option and you should find buttons work on that table...

• Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: zzzzz new problem with download CLICKING BUTTONS:
    Hey Nick For some reason and I have no idea why , this only ever happens to me when on laptop never on PC..There is quick way round your problem , saving yourself the mis pleasure of timing out, then losing your tables... If your in Miniview when it happens, just press the standard view button. Let the table open then click Mini view option and you should find buttons work on that table...
    Posted by GliterBabe
    Hi mate, thanks for replying but maybe I didn't get my point across...I cannot click any buttons at all when this happens! Not even stand, not standard view/miniview, no buttons at all!

Any response from Sky??

• Options
    GliterBabeGliterBabe Member Posts: 361
    edited March 2012
    Ah my bad probably didn't read it properly, never had it where no buttons worked. I'm sure they are on the case...
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: zzzzz new problem with download CLICKING BUTTONS:
    Ah my bad probably didn't read it properly, never had it where no buttons worked. I'm sure they are on the case...
    Posted by GliterBabe
    doesn't seem that way..
  • Options
    Die_hardDie_hard Member Posts: 338
    edited March 2012
    Lol
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    HELLO ADAM/SKY

is anyone going to look into this?

just happened for the 100th time, usually happens after I try and open a note box.

would really appreciate any response/message...i mean I only pay you guys 2.5k a month in rake, definitely don't deserve any type of help on the matter...
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited April 2012
    Not trying to antagonise you but from the forum guidelines...

The Sky Poker Community is not a replacement for Customer Care. Nor is it a place to air specific grievances with the service or product. If you have any issues regarding your account, (i.e., Cash for Points, bonus offer or tournament token queries) direct these to Customer Care, not on the forum or PMs to Moderators. Details for Customer Care can be found at the bottom of the page.

We don’t like the idea of customer’s thinking they’re getting terrible service from the Community when the truth is Customer Care are the people they should be speaking to in the first place

Don't shoot the messenger.

• Options
    wayne1958wayne1958 Member Posts: 263
    edited April 2012
    yes sumtimes i have same prob, im on a pc and can not click any buttons at all have to restart my pc re log on to sky, haveing lost chips when i return........
  • Options
    nagromnagrom Member Posts: 198
    edited April 2012
    Happened to myself on several occassions in HUSnG's which is particularly tilting...
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Machka have you tried speaking to customer care about a software problem?

Cos I have... and do I really need to tell you what they said?

The fact this doesn't seem to be a widespread problem means CC can't sort it out. Glad a couple of others have noticed it too though.
  • Options
    wayne1958wayne1958 Member Posts: 263
    edited May 2012
    hi, happend again last night,on 2 games,had to restart pc log back on,night befour same thing happend to sum1 eles,funny enough it only seems to happen late in the morning2-3 am time?...