You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Poker League

WhizzaWhizza Member Posts: 21
edited November 2009 in Community Suggestions
Hi Sky people,

Something that can be done quite easily is the poker league table. Its not bad as it is but id like to see it split up!
I..e the cash players have a league table, the sng's have a league table with prizes for the top producers and or a freeroll for the top 50/100,

The MTT's need a league table too, now because some people have more time/ cash flow to invest to help them go up the league table restrict it to each players best 25 finishes in the month, and perhaps only for mtt's with over 20players score points? At our local club the formula is something like the buy in x field size divided by the place finished to create the points scored.

I think the table as it stands does not give, part time/non pro players a chance to be able to get on. I think sky are on to a winner with tv tournaments etc as people love to see their name in lights etc, this format of league or similar will see differnt names getting on the league ladder, then if SKY wanted, have a thankyou freeroll (or flat prize top 3?) for the top 50-100 players with chip stacks according to place finished in top 100 with the chance to win X or a live seat to represent sky at some event??

Just an idea but something id like to see for sure!.

Also live event satelites not just for SPT but wsop wpt etc etc

Carl xx

if you dont like the idea heres a picture of a blonde chick with a cute p*ssy for you to look at instead!

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    i think this is already done. keep an eye out in the announcements forum for more info.

thanks for your post though.