You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sat out

conorshay1conorshay1 Member Posts: 139
edited March 2012 in Community Suggestions

hi everyone, was wondering what you thought of the way sat out players can still win the big blind hand even though they are not there..i feel that their cards should be folded. sky please can you sought this out for us,,although this probably doesnt happen every game it happens and it shouldn't..
thankyou for reading
gary

Comments

• Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited March 2012
    I thought this should be the case too but even live this can happen.  Playing in the Sky Poker Tour Leeds side event an "away" player more than doubled up off me taking the antes too when their hand was flipped over by the dealer and won at showdown.

It sucks but I guess that's the rules.
  • Options
    conorshay1conorshay1 Member Posts: 139
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: sat out:
    I thought this should be the case too but even live this can happen.  Playing in the Sky Poker Tour Leeds side event an "away" player more than doubled up off me taking the antes too when their hand was flipped over by the dealer and won at showdown. It sucks but I guess that's the rules.
    Posted by Machka
    at luton this is not the case..an away player has there cards removed instantly..