You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TV highlights???

JAEGERBOMBJAEGERBOMB Member Posts: 1,516
edited November 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour
sorry if this has been mentioned b4, but does anybody know when or if the highlights of the manchester leg will be aired...

oh and if its being edited at the moment, please please can you find a clip where i'm not looking asleep and hide the bald patch :):)

Comments

• Options
    AnonemouseAnonemouse Member Posts: 22
    edited November 2009
    In Response to TV highlights???:
    sorry if this has been mentioned b4, but does anybody know when or if the highlights of the manchester leg will be aired... oh and if its being edited at the moment, please please can you find a clip where i'm not looking asleep and hide the bald patch :):)
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    I'm Richard, the humble producer who was swinging the camera around all day. I'm in the edit today, cutting a title sequence for a brand new show, but hopefully in the next week or so I'll put something together from the SPT, including some of the y Name Is...that we shot, and of course, Orford getting knocked out of the main event!

I'll try to pick shots that make you look beautiful and awake Jaegerbomb!
  • Options
    AdAmi10AdAmi10 Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2009
    Hi.

Any news on when the Manchester leg will be shown on TV? want to start studying everyone's tells (-:
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: TV highlights???:
    In Response to TV highlights??? : I'm Richard, the humble producer who was swinging the camera around all day. I'm in the edit today, cutting a title sequence for a brand new show, but hopefully in the next week or so I'll put something together from the SPT, including some of the y Name Is...that we shot, and of course, Orford getting knocked out of the main event! I'll try to pick shots that make you look beautiful and awake Jaegerbomb!
    Posted by Anonemouse
    Better use that pixelated effect then ;-) lol

/ Scarpers....
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: TV highlights??? : Better use that pixelated effect then ;-) lol / Scarpers....
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    lol was wondering who would make that scomment!!!!!!

was gonna make it myself

i see the satelittes are up and running..see you in newcastle
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    I doubt they have any footage of me, They were probably still getting the camera out of the bag when i went out
  • Options
    AnonemouseAnonemouse Member Posts: 22
    edited November 2009
    I doubt they have any footage of me, They were probably still getting the camera out of the bag when i went out
    Posted by FlashFlush
    The piece is cut and will hopefully be going out diuring the live show on Sunday.

You will be pleased to note Charles, that you do indeed feature. Not for very long at all, but you are in there.

Jaegerbomb, thanks to the wonder of after effects, you now have a blonde mullet. I hope this is OK?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: TV highlights??? : The piece is cut and will hopefully be going out diuring the live show on Sunday. You will be pleased to note Charles, that you do indeed feature. Not for very long at all, but you are in there. Jaegerbomb, thanks to the wonder of after effects, you now have a blonde mullet. I hope this is OK?
    Posted by Anonemouse
    wooohooooo if it suits me i might just wear it to newcastle.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited November 2009
    Saw some good footage on 865 tonight (during The Open Live I think).

Thankfully there was no footage of me. I can't take 1,000 women pounding on the door wanting my... autograph...