You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BRING MORE SPEED TOURNEYS OUT

adamw1nsadamw1ns Member Posts: 8
edited April 2012 in Community Suggestions
I THINK SKY LACKS IN SPEED TOURAMENTS

Comments

• Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited April 2012
    There are 14 Speed, Velocity or Scary tournaments in the lobby covering the next 24 hours?
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2012

They don't need more though, just need to improve the ones they have.

If anything I'd like to see less, but bigger ones. Maybe a 2ndary main event. You could start a 4k gtd, £22 turbo @ 9pm and it will finish before the 8pm main. 

The Thews @ 10 is great and always smashes its gntee, but it's only 1 night a week :( More Thews!......

1k gtd velo every night @ 10pm, instead of a £500 gntee and an hour later a £300 gntee. 

I also dont know why we have scarys, velocities, and speeds in the lobby. I play all 3 and wouldn't be able to tell you the difference. 

Fast structured tournaments are popular on all the other pokersites, people like action and like a chance to win a decent sum of money without grinding away in a 6 hour tournament. Sky used to have loads, when the structures were poor, every tourny was basically a turbo.

They've gone from tonnes of big turbos, to maybe 1 a week, the Thews. Need to get the balance right. Ofc 95% of the big tournys need good/slow structures but there's room for turbos too......

Post above mine is nonsense btw :P 

He correctly identifies this as a poker site. Not a sit there for hours and wait for AA site.
  • Options
    chew07chew07 Member Posts: 416
    edited April 2012

Try the Sky Bingo site, i think you will find this site is supposed to be a Poker site.. :)))
  • Options
    kidwizzz78kidwizzz78 Member Posts: 158
    edited April 2012
    I agree with Dohhh id rather lose all the small ones and have a bigger one i hate playing the main events at 8 wel saying that i never play um gues si havent got the patience of sitting on my tod for 6 hours!!

If you add in bigger buy ins n prizepool for speedies sky i suggest maybe sticking in the same format with the timed tournies £4k weekly £22/£33 would be awsum!! ofr 60min just a thought...
  • Options
    chew07chew07 Member Posts: 416
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: BRING MORE SPEED TOURNEYS OUT:
    They don't need more though, just need to improve the ones they have. If anything I'd like to see less, but bigger ones. Maybe a 2ndary main event. You could start a 4k gtd, £22 turbo @ 9pm and it will finish before the 8pm main.  The Thews @ 10 is great and always smashes its gntee, but it's only 1 night a week :( More Thews!...... 1k gtd velo every night @ 10pm, instead of a £500 gntee and an hour later a £300 gntee.  I also dont know why we have scarys, velocities, and speeds in the lobby. I play all 3 and wouldn't be able to tell you the difference.  Fast structured tournaments are popular on all the other pokersites, people like action and like a chance to win a decent sum of money without grinding away in a 6 hour tournament. Sky used to have loads, when the structures were poor, every tourny was basically a turbo. They've gone from tonnes of big turbos, to maybe 1 a week, the Thews. Need to get the balance right. Ofc 95% of the big tournys need good/slow structures but there's room for turbos too...... Post above mine is nonsense btw :P  He correctly identifies this as a poker site. Not a sit there for hours and wait for AA site.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
                                          O dear ... have i spoken out of turn again, nevermind :)))))