You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker merchandise

salazarsalazar Member Posts: 330
edited July 2012 in Community Suggestions
I was thinking what sky could do with the points that people have floating around doing nothing. Maybe offer up Sky poker hoodies and t-shirts for points. It would be advertising for them and something for reg players to get with points that they can't be bothered to use in £50 freerolls

Comments

• Options
    BarlickerBarlicker Member Posts: 49
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Sky Poker merchandise:
    I was thinking what sky could do with the points that people have floating around doing nothing. Maybe offer up Sky poker hoodies and t-shirts for points. It would be advertising for them and something for reg players to get with points that they can't be bothered to use in £50 freerolls
    Posted by salazar
    Don't hold your breath .  I , and a few others have mooted this idea a few times .  Seems Sky management  are not interested . Anyway good idea . Hope you get  a better response than everyone else .
  • Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Sky Poker merchandise:
    Posted by salazar
    Dont think this will happen, you`ll be telling all your mates that you`re in TSP if they sent you a hoodie!!!!!!!
  • Options
    5501355013 Member Posts: 336
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker merchandise:
    In Response to Sky Poker merchandise : Dont think this will happen, you`ll be telling all your mates that you`re in TSP if they sent you a hoodie!!!!!!!
    Posted by davelufc
    Do SKY Poker not sell those hoodies?. cannot see why if not, surely they would sell a load a load and it has to be good free advertising.