You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WHERE ARE ALL THE GREYHOUND PEOPLE

bazzer61bazzer61 Member Posts: 404
edited April 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
TAYLOR'S SKY FOR A REPEAT IN THE GREYHOUND DERBY.
TRUST ME,WHAT BEATS HIM WILL WIN IT.

Comments

• Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited April 2012
    In Response to WHERE ARE ALL THE GREYHOUND PEOPLE:
    TAYLOR'S SKY FOR A REPEAT IN THE GREYHOUND DERBY. TRUST ME,WHAT BEATS HIM WILL WIN IT.
    Posted by bazzer61
    I'm on last years 'talking dog' Razldazl Jayfkay at 50/1, backed it in early January before Delores Ruth started trialling it again. Had another nibble at 20/1 when it clocked 28.28 in its 2nd trial. Problem is its a bit clumsy out of the traps now and again, but I honestly believe its the quickest dog. Just a shame they don't run in lanes lol. 
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Hi Joesman if Taylor's Sky can't win,one couple I'd love to see win it -Rab and Liz McNair,great charactersx,both of them.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    PS PRESUME YOU'RE AWARE OF CHANNEL 231 RPGTV-3 NIGHTS A WEEK -BRILLIANT!!!
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: WHERE ARE ALL THE GREYHOUND PEOPLE:
    PS PRESUME YOU'RE AWARE OF CHANNEL 231 RPGTV-3 NIGHTS A WEEK -BRILLIANT!!!
    Posted by bazzer61
    Oh yes. The dog that fought in the 1st race last sat night cost me an acca. I used to buy the videos from brough park many moons back and made a tidy living from studying them. Was getting harder to get bets on at the bookies though, was having to travel further and further afield. In the end gave up and went back to a normal 9 til 5 job lol.