You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Hand for Hand Play in Tourneys

Andyl1986Andyl1986 Member Posts: 73
edited April 2012 in Community Suggestions
Whilst I think this is a great addition to the tourney structure, is it always necessary on the final table bubble?

For example, I was playing a 34 runner tourney this afternoon with the top 5 getting paid.  The tourney entered hand for hand when 7 of us were left; obviously there's no value in finishing 6th, so is HFH really needed here?

This isn't a criticism, just a suggestion.  Apologies if this has been asked before.

Brag: I also won the tourney :)

Comments

• Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited April 2012
    Yeah defo agree with this, makes zero sense in non-televised comps.
  • Options
    rob12345rob12345 Member Posts: 341
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Hand for Hand Play in Tourneys:
    Yeah defo agree with this, makes zero sense in non-televised comps.
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    it dose coz the 3 handed table plays faster than the 4 handed table so better to be on the 4 handed one thats how it makes sance.
  • Options
    SlykllistSlykllist Member Posts: 2,888
    edited April 2012
    Absolutely necessary in moy opinion

As rob says in previous post 3 handed table will play significantly faster than the 4 handed table

As blinds are usually pretty big at this stage this can be a massive disadvantage to the short handed table
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited April 2012
    Yh fair play hadn't considered that lol.
  • Options
    KAM99KAM99 Member Posts: 773
    edited April 2012
    Not to mention the table with 3 if playing faster will stand the higher chance of being the next one to bust someone out if not hand for hand action. Its really only fair method even if you can get bored sometimes if one table is lot slower for whatever reason.