You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

VIRUSES

ziggy6316ziggy6316 Member Posts: 3
edited April 2012 in Community Help & Advice
 is any1 else having problems with viruses on this site????   i played a game last nite and logged out but wen i went 2 log in again it wouldnt let me my security system said i had 2 open poker in SANDBOX????? yet this morning it opened ok!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
    edited April 2012

a virus will be associated with your security levels of your browser and anti-virus software.  i think you need to do some housework.  i certainly wouldn't log in to something that you've been redirected to.  be careful man.  be safe.

• Options
    aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
    edited April 2012

you might also like to visit majorgeeks and download spywareblaster and spybot.  these will help detect whether anyone has installed anything they shouldn't on your pc.  good luck.

• Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited April 2012
    EDITED RESPONSE

THX 4 THAT AUSSIE I HAVE CHECKED EVRYTHING BOOT TIME SCAN FULL SYSTEM SCAN N ALL NOTHINS COMIN UP I DIDNT DO THAT SANDBOX THING I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM ON 888 B4 FOUND OUT THAT THERS PEOPLE ON THESE FORUMS TRYIN 2 HACK MY SYSTEM THATS Y IM NOT ON THEM 2 MUCH