You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

User details at the table - can they be changed?

BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,207
edited April 2012 in Community Help & Advice
Wondering if anyone can help with this please...

When you are seated at a table there is information underneath your alias where a lot of people put their location. Other people I've noticed have put nothing, or Team 51 or some funny message.

I've edited my information of my profile and it's still not altered on the table. Customer service said it can't be done but I think they thought I was talking about my alias which I know you can't change.

I'm sure you can change it because when we've had Team challenges before some people had changed their details to Team Blue or Team Yellow etc

Any ideas would be appreciated but its no biggie :)

Comments

• Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited April 2012
    Never tried myself but found this seems to say what you have done.

change my home town on the avatar

and

Change Location
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited April 2012
    It displays the Town/City field from your account settings. You may have to logout/login for it to update on the tables.
    Remember to change it back to the correct Town/City for your card if you're depositing or withdrawing, otherwise it may fail.

• Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited April 2012

I get it now it's the details in my account not the profile.

• Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,207
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: User details at the table - can they be changed?:
    It displays the Town/City field from your account settings. You may have to logout/login for it to update on the tables. Remember to change it back to the correct Town/City for your card if you're depositing or withdrawing, otherwise it may fail.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Thanks very much, that's why it didn't work when i changed details on my profile!