You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who are Team Diamond?

GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
edited August 2012 in Team Talk
There are currently 3 players at a 5-handed table in an SPT satellite who all have their location set as Team Diamond.

Boxster 4037.50
Bromley023 3440
jay1663 3341.25
minxymoo 3240
tracybabe 941.25

tracybabe, minxymoo and tracybabe are the Team Diamond members.

Edit; ooops, jay1663 was the third member!

Comments

• Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited April 2012

im more consearned about the amount of tracybabe there is

• Options
    tracybabetracybabe Member Posts: 28
    edited April 2012

You obviously have some serious issues with our team Gary.....as stated to u and the rest of your team is not any of our fault we was sat at same table. Only 1 of our players won a seat for tonight so your problem is what???

• Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Who are Team Diamond?:
    You obviously have some serious issues with our team Gary.....as stated to u and the rest of your team is not any of our fault we was sat at same table. Only 1 of our players won a seat for tonight so your problem is what???
    Posted by tracybabe
    Well done to your Player who won thru Tracy. Babe, Gary just sounded curious tbf, hope You and your Team may be able to join us in the forum DTD team tournie on a Monday, thread is up in forum!!

GL to You & you're team!!

Dave Hitman Harvey

Team HitSquad Founder & Captain
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Posted by The_Don90
    LOL me too, multi-accounting at its best, think Gary gettin confused LOL!!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Who are Team Diamond? : LOL me too, multi-accounting at its best, think Gary gettin confused LOL!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Hi Dave, Diamond21 is our team captain.......Team 51 just like to bully me thinks :O(. I'm the newbie so will tell our dave about it :O). Much love x x
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Posted by The_Don90
    U saying im Fat don?? :O)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Who are Team Diamond? : Hi Dave, Diamond21 is our team captain.......Team 51 just like to bully me thinks :O(. I'm the newbie so will tell our dave about it :O). Much love x x
    Posted by tracybabe
    Ok!! Look forward to meeting you all on tha tables!!

Are you new to sky??

There is a team Thread in Team Talk in the Forum, good place to start your own thread & maybe introduce yourselves!!

Do have a look at the Forum DTD series of tournies tonight, it is run by scouseRed & DTWBandit, we have bolted on a Team league to it which I look after, with other Team Captains help, would be great if you want to join in, just enter in the tournie & I'll do the rest,

ps. we all have team colours, so have a look at what we got & maybe pick your own!!

DTD TEAM LEAGUE April '12 Week 3 League Table!!

TEAM           Runners    Wins   Team pts   League pts
    HitSquad           74          3          43           19
    PokerTrev         50          1          33           16
    DYM LegEnds    12           2          20          15
    Knightpoker      22           2          26          13

Team 51           25           -          17           11

Ninja Plonkers  15            -           2             6
    Vegas [tafkas]   3            -            -             3

Bring It              1            -            -             1

GL
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Who are Team Diamond? : Hi Dave, Diamond21 is our team captain.......Team 51 just like to bully me thinks :O(. I'm the newbie so will tell our dave about it :O). Much love x x
    Posted by tracybabe

Touchy! Touchy!

• Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Who are Team Diamond? : Touchy! Touchy!  
    Posted by elsadog
    Who started the post??? :O)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Who are Team Diamond? : Who started the post??? :O)
    Posted by tracybabe
    nice reposte Tracey,

a bit of banter does fly about, but it looks like you can stick up for yourself, N1 !!
  • Options
    MyZoMyZo Member Posts: 332
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Who are Team Diamond? : Who started the post??? :O)
    Posted by tracybabe

TEAM SPECSAVERS
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Lads!! New  team, new Posters, maybe didna know how to take Gary's initial post!!

Which was i know just Curiosity!!

AnyWay, A  Warm Welcome from the HitSquad.....this is thread i was talkin about..........

Forum DTD Monday 23/4/2012 - Open to All With a Prize for the Winner

posted at 22/4/2012 1:20 PM BST on SkyPoker.com

First: 20/6/2009
    Last: 22/4/2012

CAN YOU PLEASE POST YOUR TEAM OR WHETHER  YOUR INDEPENDENT ON THIS THREAD THANK YOU

MONDAY FORUM DTD INCLUDING THE APRIL MONTHLY LEAGUE

Welcome to the Forum DTD we've also got our own Facebook Page which so far has 177 Members, just search for Forum DTD

your best 2 scores from 3 will count (YOU MUST PLAY ALL 3 TOURNEYS) see below.

7-15pm Deepstack    buy-in £2-20

8-30pm Totty           buy-in £2-20

7-45pm Deepstack   buy-in £1-10      

New Weekly Prize Structure below based on runners playing all 3 Tourneys- - - - - - -  Last week we had 82 Runners who played all 3  Sky Adam has put up the Prizes (See below)

50+ runners   = Friday's TSP Cassic Entry      75+ runners   = Saturday's £22 Super BH Entry      100+ runners  = Thursday's  £33 BH Entry

The structure is 3 Tourneys  lowest score wins (see below) to take part simply post on this thread BEFORE Monday 7-10pm. 

Here's how it is going to work.

Your best 2 scores from 3 are added together & the lowest wins the Prize

Your score in each tournament will be based on your finishing position.So, if you finish 1st, 25th and 92nd your score will be 1 + 25  = 26

Please note that in the event of a tie the player with the lowest finishing position in a comp will be deemed the winner

eg if 2 players both finish on 30 pts and 1 finishes a tourny in 1st & the other 2nd the player finishing in the 1st place will be deemed the winner

If you have any questions i will try to answer them on this thread.

RIGHT THE APRIL MONTHLY FORUM DTD LEAGUE BIT

As a thank you for the excellent support you all continue to show Sky Adam has increased the prizes to award the TOP 3 Places

Starting on Monday April 2nd

and running for 5 weeks We will be running a Monthly comp alongside the usual weekly one

so thats the 2nd / 9th / 16th / 23rd & 30th April. It won't cost any extra it's a bonus

Your best 3 scores out of the 5 will be added together and averaged

The players who finish in the top 3 will win ......................... and this is where it changes

100-149 runners: 

1st = £55 Primo Seat, 2nd = £33 BH Seat, 3rd = £11 Rebuy Open Seat

150-199 runners:

1st = £110 Sky Roller Seat,  2nd = £55 Primo Seat,  3rd = £33 BH Seat

______________200+ runners:

1st = £220 Sunday Roller Seat,   2nd £110 Sky Roller Seat,   3rd = £55 Primo Seat________________

Above is based on the number of different players in a Month (last month we had 122)

As in the weekly comp .......in the event of a tie, the player with the lower individual weekly score will be deemed the higher place finisher

the rules bit.............. 

HAVE FUN THAT IS ALL
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Who are Team Diamond? : nice reposte Tracey, a bit of banter does fly about, but it looks like you can stick up for yourself, N1 !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Diamond21 checking it out and will get back to u :O). I sure can, messed with the wrong girlie this time ;O)
  • Options
    SlykllistSlykllist Member Posts: 2,888
    edited April 2012
    I know Jay1663

Met him at Newcastle SPT where he final tabled, good player and nice bloke.

He like our Squaddie shirts and a thought they were a good idea for live games so a bunch of them formed a team and got some shirts made for Luton SPT if I remember rightly.
  • Options
    diamond81diamond81 Member Posts: 32
    edited April 2012
    Hi Guys, well whats happening here then??? I have started a team yes on sky (for now) and we currenty have 11 players in total......

Garry as to your comments im sure when 1 or more Team 51 are in the same tournament do would not expect comments such as yours....... I have spoken to them and all were trying to win a seat for the SPT. As far as im aware that is the end of it.

See everybody at Cardiff

D.P
  • Options
    diamond81diamond81 Member Posts: 32
    edited April 2012

Hi Hitman, so my team would like to know about joining so please do tell more.....

I personally will not be taking part as my poker days are taken up in LIVE events at the moment....

D.P

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Hi Hitman, so my team would like to know about joining so please do tell more..... I personally will not be taking part as my poker days are taken up in LIVE events at the moment.... D.P
    Posted by diamond81
    Its easy mate!! Its an individual tourney so all your people have to do is register in all three lobbies, then also on scousereds thread too, here put Team Diamond after their name, and if you have One or Ten Entries, no prob I'll put you in The Monthly League Table, its only Voluntary & Good Fun!

GL

Dave Harvey
  • Options
    dulake8dulake8 Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2012
    do we have to play the following tonight if im right?

7-15pm Deepstack    buy-in £2-20

8-30pm Totty           buy-in £2-20

7-45pm Deepstack   buy-in £1-10      
  • Options
    dulake8dulake8 Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2012
    I like team diamond........ thanks to them ive banked over £2k in 5 days....he he he and YES im a girl and only been playing 3 weeks in total........... Me likes SKY POKER :)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    do we have to play the following tonight if im right?   7-15pm Deepstack    buy-in £2-20   8-30pm Totty           buy-in £2-20  7-45pm Deepstack   buy-in £1-10       
    Posted by dulake8
    Yes dulake, those three!!

& also register on Chris's [scouse red] thread also..

thus......

" Am in, dulake8, Team Diamond, X"

tho you dinna have ta use the X if you dont want to, LOL!!

If you cant find it I will register for ya if it helps just post here & ask me

Regards

The Hitman

X, lol

ps Nice Binkage!!