You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Poker Chat

MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
edited November 2009 in Community Suggestions
A small change that would make the poker chat more readable would be to a line or blank line between hands.  At the moment it is all just one long text box which makes looking back for a hand not that easy.  Just a single blank line before the ">Beginning a new" would do the job.

Comments

• Options
    booboo69booboo69 Member Posts: 196
    edited November 2009
    Yeah I agree.
    Another thing I'd like to see is the chat disabled when someone pushes all-in.
    I've read on the furum and someone being at a table and they've seen blatant collusion, ie. big blind asking for help after push by small stack on the bubble etc. With chat disabled this then couldn't be a problem.
    Of course the social chat aspect would be lost, a quick gl, whathaveyou, so I suppose it's swings and roundabouts.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    i dont have this problem, i turn it to chat only. Why do you need a step by step written statement of every hand, you can see what is happening, and what the bets are?
  • Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited November 2009
    hi loonytoons

I hadnt noticed that you could default the chat box to chat only, but that sounds like a good plan, and i'll have a look out for that on my next table.
    booboo69 mentions a problem that has been raised several times in this forum.  I used to think we should keep the chat open so players could say gl etc, but the recent complaints of collusion have persuaded me that turning it off might be a better idea to avoid this issue.

For those that like the chat and table summary, machka has came up with a good idea. a small gap or something would help organise the summary of hands.  I must admit sometimes i am a bit slow and end up losing a hand i thought i'd won, or winning a hand i thought i'd lost, and need to consult the summary to find out what had happened.