You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Viva Las Vegas 2009 Pokumentary - it's here!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Chompy_imoChompy_imo Member Posts: 75
    edited November 2009
    Best TV of the year bar none.
    So there was no evidence of Hoggers and his deck chair shirts this year but it's pure quality. Bafta in the bag imo.
    James H kinda reminded me of Millhouse without his glasses after lasting three seconds on the bull. WP sir.
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Viva Las Vegas 2009 Pokumentary - it's here!:
    Best TV of the year bar none. So there was no evidence of Hoggers and his deck chair shirts this year but it's pure quality. Bafta in the bag imo. James H kinda reminded me of Millhouse without his glasses after lasting three seconds on the bull. WP sir.
    Posted by Chompy_imo
    Thankyou chompy i've been trying to think where i recognised james h from.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,212
    edited November 2009
    Best TV of the year bar none. So there was no evidence of Hoggers and his deck chair shirts this year but it's pure quality. Bafta in the bag imo. James H kinda reminded me of Millhouse without his glasses after lasting three seconds on the bull. WP sir.
    Posted by Chompy_imo
    He shall forever more be known as Millhouse.

That's an ORDER.

Chomps is the World Champion Mickey-Taking-Moniker-Maker-Upper.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    The broadcasts from vegas and the interviews were top quality with exactly the right kind of humour and atmosphere.If someone say who didn't have a feel for skypoker did present the show would have been rubbish.
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Perfect, thank you  - the whole idea of our Vegas coverage is to be in tune with OUR players, to catch the mood & feel right.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Viva Las Vegas 2009 Pokumentary - it's here! : Couldn't agree more! Our Tikay is too modest.... One thing though - as this is pre-watershed I assume the hotel pants incident won't be aired?! lol
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I know not of what you speak Sir.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Viva Las Vegas 2009 Pokumentary - it's here! : Your right our tikay is one of a kind and we wouldnt have him any other way although its preferable if he wears trousers lol
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Hi

It was just a brief emergency ;)
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited November 2009
    Get it up on the sky poker you tube channel, as for some reason it is really slow on the net tv broadcast :(