You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Barca VS Chelsea

GliterBabeGliterBabe Member Posts: 361
edited April 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Anyone got any ideas regarding where to put money tonight???  I really fancy Barca 2-0 11/2.........

Comments

• Options
    seadragonseadragon Member Posts: 75
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Barca VS Chelsea:
    Anyone got any ideas regarding where to put money tonight???  I really fancy Barca 2-0 11/2.........
    Posted by GliterBabe

Not really based on any footie knowledge, (!) but I fancied Chelsea 2-1 at  33/1 . . . .gotta be worth a little gamble :)
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited April 2012
    PENALTY AWARDED 11/5
    RED CARD 11/5

Barcalona are uefas darlings so the ref will have been selected with that in mind chelsea will defend and spoil as the did in the first leg but with 80,000 screaming everytime someone breathes near messi and co these both look good bets to me
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited April 2012
    Defo stick lots of monies on a comfortable Barca win imo like 4-0
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited April 2012

3 bankers for you Wayne....

Barcelona will win/Messi will score/Drogba (if he plays) will fall over +50 times.......If he doesnt play, add Torres will not score.

YW
  • Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited April 2012
    i think 3 1 barca
  • Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
    edited April 2012
    Drogba saying "its a ***** disgrace" after chelski get donked out odds on. 
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Barca VS Chelsea:
    Drogba saying "its a ***** disgrace" after chelski get donked out odds on. 
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    LOL ..........  2-0, 3-0 and a sending off :) happy times
  • Options
    igimcigimc Member Posts: 625
    edited April 2012
    PENALTY AWARDED 11/5 RED CARD 11/5 Barcalona are uefas darlings so the ref will have been selected with that in mind chelsea will defend and spoil as the did in the first leg but with 80,000 screaming everytime someone breathes near messi and co these both look good bets to me
    Posted by BADBOY985
    What,you mean like Drogba??? pot,kettle,black
    Here's hoping football is the winner and not anti-football.
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited April 2012
    I'm not convinced Barca will rack up a big score tonight so I've gone for Chelsea with a 2 goal head start @ 11/10 (you can get 3/1 with a goal start & I was really tempted by that too)
  • Options
    Curt360x27Curt360x27 Member Posts: 490
    edited April 2012

Torres to score 500/1 with most firms. However I think this is just a bit to short so I have gone with chelsea to qualify as I think chelsea will be tougher to break down than people think.

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Barca VS Chelsea : What,you mean like Drogba??? pot,kettle,black Here's hoping football is the winner and not anti-football.
    Posted by igimc
    I didnt say anything about drogba, but if you think barcalona are whiter than white when it comes to diving and time wasting your havin a laugh busquets is a past master in feigning injury and cheating.

ps hope you backed the red card! lol
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    EL NINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited April 2012
    3 bankers for you Wayne.... Barcelona will win/Messi will score/Drogba (if he plays) will fall over +50 times.......If he doesnt play, add Torres will not score. YW
    Posted by MAXALLY

close..................
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited April 2012
    Torres to score 500/1 with most firms. However I think this is just a bit to short so I have gone with chelsea to qualify as I think chelsea will be tougher to break down than people think.
    Posted by Curt360x27
    you didnt happen to put a tenner on this did you?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Barca VS Chelsea : you didnt happen to put a tenner on this did you?
    Posted by The_Don90
    I had £20 on the start at 9/4 and then another £10 at half time at 5/1
  • Options
    jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited April 2012
    3 bankers for you Wayne.... Barcelona will win/Messi will score/Drogba (if he plays) will fall over +50 times.......If he doesnt play, add Torres will not score. YW
    Posted by MAXALLY
    WP
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited April 2012
    I'm not a fan of Chelsea at all. And Terry yet again showed how much of a wan@er he is. But credit where it's due (even you have to agree Wayne) they showed great togetherness and Drogba in particular was monumental. 
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I'm no  chelsea fan far from it... but yes credit wheres credits due no one gave them a chance...about the only good thing Terry has ever done for me £300 for a red card ..... He's still a clown!!!
  • Options
    bandinibandini Member Posts: 1,802
    edited April 2012
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Genius.

You couldn't give me 6 numbers that definitely won't be drawn in tonight's lottery could you?
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited April 2012
    I'm no  chelsea fan far from it... but yes credit wheres credits due no one gave them a chance...about the only good thing Terry has ever done for me £300 for a red card ..... He's still a clown!!!
    Posted by GliterBabe
    Does that mean I might squeeze a drink out of u this w/e?