You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Connection problems

chris1963chris1963 Member Posts: 453
edited April 2012 in Community Help & Advice

Just bought a new PC as laptop now knackered, kept stating that no internet connection could be found (Sky b/band) so I have moved my wireless router into the same room and connected finally, keeps disconnecting too often tho, is there anything I can do to stop this occuring as it is already becoming a pain?

Any advice welcome.

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited April 2012
    I would try it wired to begin with, to see if the problem is the wireless setup. Let's face it wireless is not the most reliable connection method around.

• Options
    daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 811
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Connection problems:
    Just bought a new PC as laptop now knackered, kept stating that no internet connection could be found (Sky b/band) so I have moved my wireless router into the same room and connected finally, keeps disconnecting too often tho, is there anything I can do to stop this occuring as it is already becoming a pain? Any advice welcome.
    Posted by chris1963
    have had same problem using wireless cured problem by using ethnet cable (was losing connection upto 10 times an hour)  first hope i have done it right
  • Options
    chris1963chris1963 Member Posts: 453
    edited April 2012
    Thanks both, will try this then.